Posted 3:00pm

‘Heads-Up’ PlayStation Store update, 27th March 2013

ForumsBanner_BioshockInfinite_PVWIMG

There’s a fair bit going on this week, so let’s get right into it!

Indebted to the wrong people, BioShock Infinite’s Booker DeWitt must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned in the sky-city of Columbia. Forced to trust one another, they harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, as they fight on zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines, and down in the streets of Columbia.

Spotlight_SlyCooperThievesInTime_EN_PVWIMG

Join master thief Sly Cooper on an adventure through the ages. A time-travelling villain is scouring the past to pinch the Cooper clan’s biggest burgling secrets. Can Sly thwart the cunning crook before his family’s legacy is lost forever? Buy it for PS3 and get the PS Vita version included!

Spotlight_DOA5Plus_PVWIMG

Enjoy the crazy action, technical fighting, and blockbuster stages from the acclaimed Dead or Alive 5, with tons of added new features for PS Vita! Fight up-close and personal with your favourite characters using simple taps and swipes in Touch Fight, step up your game with triple the frame data in Training Plus mode, sync costumes and save data with your PS3, and more!

And, that’s not all. There’s Tales of Graces f, Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel and all manner of DLC content to expand your games further.

No, we’re still not done! You may have noticed we also kick off the Spring Sale  (or Autumn for our Southern Hemisphere friends) today, with a ton of content on offer. Combined with this, there’s the Egg Hunt where you’ll definitely find some interesting offers, so keep an eye out for those.

Finally, if you haven’t got a PS Plus subscription or you’re almost running out, then take advantage of our current promotion – buy a one year subscription and get 90 days free. Not bad, eh?

New PlayStation Network content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PS3 games

8592001977_3c8d82e94d_oArmy Of Two: The Devil’s Cartel (Available from 28th March)
Price: £59.99/€69.99
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in Austria, UAE

8592001729_dc67eb41eb_oBioshock Infinite
Price: £49.99/€59.99
PEGI: 18

8592001625_60e6ca1338_oDead or Alive 5 Plus (PS Vita) & Dead or Alive 5
Price: £59.99/€69.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: All

8593102466_12c6643f58_oDefiance (available from 2nd April)
Price: £49.99/€59.99

Price: £4.49/€5.49
PEGI: 12

8592001395_5aeac64635_oSEGA Vintage Collection: ToeJam & Earl
Price: £4.49/€5.49
PEGI: 3
Availability: All

8592001767_ba2666f18a_oSly Cooper: Thieves In Time (Cross-Buy) (Available from 28th March)
Price: £19.99/€29.99
PEGI: 7

8592001803_369d61df81_oTales of Graces f
Price: £34.99/€44.99
PEGI: 12

8593102174_df88dc9031_oTiger Woods PGA Tour 14
Price: £59.99/€69.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal

PS3 demos (Free)

Price: £19.99/€24.99
PEGI: 7

PS2 games

8592001339_b55d117297_oLakemasters Ex
Price: £3.99/€4.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Ukraine

8592001365_25061db914_o
Robot Warlords
Price: £3.99/€4.99
PEGI: 12
Availability:

PS3 DLC

Big Sky Infinity

Prices: £0.99/€1.19 (limited time offer)

Darkstalkers Resurrection

Prices: £0.99/€0.79

Dust 514

Prices: £9.99/€7.99

Fist Of The North Star: Ken’s Rage 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy)

Magic 2013

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Prices: £1.59/€1.99

Rock Band 3

Availability: Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Rocksmith

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

• Arctica Mission Pack

Prices: £7.99/€9.99
Availability: Not available in New Zealand

The Pinball Arcade (Cross-Buy)

Tomb Raider

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

• Remember The 00S (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Junior Bundle (£9.69/€11.99)

Availability: Not available in South Africa

PS Vita DLC

Big Sky Infinity

Prices: £0.99/€1.19 (limited time offer)

Dead or Alive 5 Plus

Everybody’s Golf

Prices: £5.99/€7.49

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy)

Availability: All

The Pinball Arcade (Cross-Buy)

Soundtracks

Agarest: Generations of War 2
Agarest: Generations of War Zero
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

200 Comments 32 Author replies
Show oldest first

Hi!

Regrarding Netflix on the Vita, what’s taking so long?
Pondering about getting a Nexus 7 just to have something to watch netflix on, please tell me I won’t have to :)

a7md1990 27 March, 2013 @ 3:00 pm   2

Hello Jawad,

About a week ago, we were informed in the forums that Uncharted 2 (digital) DLC incompatibility issue was fixed. We were also told to go download the fixed version from the store, but unfortunately it keeps asking for full price again! The old broken file is still in our download lists but the newly fixed file doesn’t seem to recognize itself as an already owned file. Could you please look into this?

Thanks :)

No Tiger Woods DLC?

Hi there,
Now that Dead or Alive 5+ is on the store with cross buy DLC, my previously purchased DoA5 PS3 Swimsuit Pack is showing up as not purchased (but is still in my download list) so I can’t download the DoA5+ equivalent DLC without paying for it. Please help!

jay_d_89 27 March, 2013 @ 3:03 pm   5

Hi Jawad,

I bought Persona 3 earlier this morning for £23.99, just missing the sale. Is there anything you can do? I was hoping to use the difference towards Sly? Any answer is appreciated! Thanks!

Neochaos 27 March, 2013 @ 3:04 pm   6

I have a problem with Saints Row: The Third DLC and Darksiders 2 DLC . They will not show pu at the store anymore, is it because of the THQ thing? Can please someone answer?

Hi Jawad, I’m not able to download the Season pass for Bioshock Infinite. Every time I clicked on the “Download” option, either it would tell me: “Error occurred” or let me press it a couple of times, with a small loading time, and that’s it. When I loaded the game to continue playing, I did not get any of the said bonuses of weapons, skin customisations, upgrades etc… So, that’s why I thought it needed to be downloaded then installed. Moreover, once I purchase anything from PSN, it puts into my “Download List”, but not this time around with the Season pass. Can you check what is going on?

Jawad Ashraf 27 March, 2013 @ 3:16 pm

I’ve raised an issue related to the pass. Hoping to get some info on this in a bit.

Hello Jawad,

Why does the States Store always give trials to plus members(this week it was bioshock) and we in europe dont get nothing?

Thanks for the update

Jawad Ashraf 27 March, 2013 @ 3:17 pm

You’ll have to save this one for Chris when he’s back in the office.

legionari 27 March, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   9

No Terraria?

Jawad Ashraf 27 March, 2013 @ 3:19 pm

It will be coming to us quite soon. Don’t go too far as there’ll be some talk of this on the blog tomorrow.

Hi Jawad,

last week I saw the PSOne classic ‘Hogs of War’ released in the US Store. Will we be getting the war game with the crazy pigs in Europe anytime soon?

Would love to play it on my Vita.

grimbarian 27 March, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   11

Is there anything special planned for next weeks “End of Rock Band DLC”?

I’m praying that Gerry Lee Lewis makes it through on the RBN and wondering what else may be in store or any specials that may be on offer?

elita411 27 March, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   12

Whatever happened to the DLC of Red Faction Armageddon on the store? It was there last week at a discounted price and now poof: vanished.

Jawad Ashraf 27 March, 2013 @ 3:20 pm

THQ related items have been removed due to their recent predicament.

Danlisa 27 March, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   13

Awww, No Terraria? :(

MohdSaud 27 March, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   14

Hi,

Can we have an official statement in regards to the digital version of God of War: Ascension?

Thanks

Fred Dutton 27 March, 2013 @ 3:12 pm

I don’t have an update on that today I’m afraid. When there’s news, we’ll pass it on.

A_Nonny_Moose 27 March, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   15

No DOA5+ demo? And is that Sly 4 PS3 price right?

Hi Jawad,

Any chance of a discount on Gravity Rush DLC? As its on PS+ I am sure loads of people would benefit.

Also can you put some Vita deals in your Easter Hunt Sale? I vote for Rocketbirds or Castlevania Symphony of the Night

Thanks

supersmith2500 27 March, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   17

sigh, EA and their overpriced digital games once again. No wonder why they are ranked #1 Worst company of all time in the US for the second time. Seriously, EA’s overpriced digital games really disgusts me. Not buying any EA’s games in the future. They can take their greed somewhere else.

Sorry guys but you seriously need to tell EA to lower their prices. £60 is too much for a digital game.

No preorder for Defiance? So, ps3 users wishing to go digital get scewed out of the preorder bonuses.

mumumjau 27 March, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   19

Will we be getting the tomb raider skins that the us got?

Why is Terraria not releasing today in Europe? It got released yesterday in NA and XBLA NA+EU today.

So why is it always PSN EU that always get games later then everyone else?

force74 27 March, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   21

£60 for army of two , I laughed so hard I fell off the sofa.

ShadowhunterrX 27 March, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   22

Hey Jawad.

There is a bug with the DOA5/DOA5+ bundle. I have DOA5 with PSN+ and now after I downloaded the demo for the Vita. The Store say that I have bought the DOA5/+ bundle :S

Jawad Ashraf 27 March, 2013 @ 3:44 pm

I don’t think you’d be able to nab the bundle given you’ve purchased DOA5 through Plus already.

hayzink 27 March, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   23

Nice ill be grabbing sega fighters and toe jam and earl pack :)

Jawad any news on disgaea 1 and 2 ps2 classics that the USA have any chance of us getting them

Karlos-Creed 27 March, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   24

@ jawad. was it rockstar that ask’ed you to remove warriors.? Be good if the were making a HD remake.

JediDragon05 27 March, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   25

I like the fact that we are getting Sega megadrive games but will we ever get sonic 3 & knuckles? :/

bourbonkid2585 27 March, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   26

Are we still getting defiance at a discount on ps store. Not long ago it was mentioned that it would be £35.99 or there about. Thanks

mxk1000 27 March, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   27

I laugh at the pricing.
£60 Army of Two, a digital game that will be in the bargain bucket before the snow melts.
£24.99 for DOA5 for the Vita? Its £22.99 retail.

Voodoo341 27 March, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   28

Every question on Terraria ignored by $CEE. No apology, no reason, no release date and no game. Shockingly poor service again from the worse company in computer entertainment.

Kung_Fu_Russ 27 March, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   29

SOMEBODY CALL ME AN AMBULANCE!

I nearly died of asphyxiation laughing at £59.99 for an Army of Two game. Those EA guys are HILARIOUS!

Billybobbean 27 March, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   30

“Lets buy the new Army of Two for £20-£25 more than a physical copy from any online retailer”
- Nobody

Seriously why are the digital copies not even a comparable price to the physical copies, it makes me worry about the prices PS4 digital downloads are going to run at =(

mxk1000 27 March, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   31

Sorry double, Post

£34.99 for DOA5 when it is £22.99 retail.

AL3MERH_2011 27 March, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   32

NO Terraria??

WkdSide 27 March, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   33

Hi Jawad,

Is there any chance of seeing if you can get PS1 game Frogger 2: Swampy’s Revenge onto the store?

Alex-1124 27 March, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   34

How come Tomb Raider Digital Edition’s description says it’s on sale? Is that an error or is it in a upcoming sale? Either way, you can’t purchase it at the moment.

Jamesyp00 27 March, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   35

Oh wow, the price Defiance is off the PSN store is how much i’m paying for the ultimate edition!
And the price of bioshock infinite is £10 less than how much i payed for the premium edition!!
These digital prices really need a proper kick in the bum.

RemyX-1988 27 March, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   36

Question… does DLC for Dead or Alive 5 also work with Dead or Alive 5 Plus? Because I already bought some, and I don’t want to have to buy the same content twice if I were to also purchase the PlayStation Vita-version…

chrisboers 27 March, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   37

Why is Foosball 2012 “new”? That game is a year old… Some nice interesting new games!

Artemisthemp 27 March, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   38

Ain’t Release date for Machinarium, Netlfix or Youtube for Denmark?

Any news about Hyperdimension Neptunia Avatar?

Jawad Ashraf 27 March, 2013 @ 4:00 pm

Once myself or Fred have news for Machinarium (and the others), we’ll let you know.

Paulus---8p 27 March, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   39

On a related note to Bioshock Infinite, is there any chance Europe will get the Bioshock Infinite Audio Mode for the Pulse Headset, or the Pulse-Elite Manager App for that matter, it launched in December in the States, but still isn’t in the European store!

doodlecrazy 27 March, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   40

Why is tale of graces £35 in uk/eu store but in the us store it’s $35 (or £21.10 at current exchange rate). Just seems unfair to me and it’s not hte first game this has happened with.

supersmith2500 27 March, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   41

Will the physical/retail copy of Sly include the Vita version as well?

donniefnwhalberg 27 March, 2013 @ 3:23 pm   42

May as well pop in and ask while we’ve got eyes on the comments:

1) Any word on Machinarium for Vita guys?

2) What about QForce Vita, anything yet?

Good update, I may be partial to a bit of Sly!

tr-fan-4-ever 27 March, 2013 @ 3:23 pm   43

Where are Tomb Raider skin DLCs? Are they delayed for EU PSN?

GametimeUK 27 March, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   44

Can we expect Counter Strike soon?

Voodoo341 27 March, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   45

You didn’t reply to post 13!

FBZ1501 27 March, 2013 @ 3:28 pm   46

Is the Big Sky Infinity DLC cross buy?

Terrordactyl 27 March, 2013 @ 3:29 pm   47

Why are they selling Dust DLC when the game is still in beta testing?

Spiroth 27 March, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   48

Hello! Can I ask if there are any planned discounts for the following soon please?
So to not burn my budget needlessly…

-Rune Factory Oceans (PS3)
-Dissidia Duodecim [012]: FINAL FANTASY (PSP)
-FINAL FANTASY Anniversary (PSP)
-FINAL FANTASY II Anniversary (PSP)
-FINAL FANTASY III (PSP)
-FINAL FANTASY IV The Complete Collection (PSP)
-FINAL FANTASY Tactics: War of the Lions (PSP)
-The 3rd Birthday (PSP)
-METAL GEAR SOLID: Peace Walker (PSP)
-METAL GEAR SOLID: Portable Ops (PSP)
-METAL GEAR SOLID: Portable Ops+ (PSP)
-METAL GEAR SOLID: Digital Graphic Novel (PSP)
-METAL GEAR SOLID (PS1)
-The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (PS3)
-Braid (PS3)
-Fat Princess (PS3)
-Namco Museum Essentials (PS3)

Can you please give me a heads up?

And if not planned, can you arrange for some generous discounts on these for PS+ Members, especially for:

-Rune Factory Oceans
-Dissidia Duodecim DLC (Can you ask Square for a DLC Bundle with 50% discount? Because they add up to 25 Euros).
-Nier DLC (can you please ask Square for a discount? 8 Euros are much).

Finally, could you guys ask SEGA to put SEGA MEGA DRIVE ULTIMATE Collection on PSN?
(and maybe give it as part of IGC? I’d love that).

Thanks alot! :)

Carmanen 27 March, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   49

It’s too quiet on PSone department… …where are Alone in the Dark: the new nightmare? Dino Crisis 1&2? What about PE1?

Btw, insane amount of DOA5+ dlc packs! And are they all costumes, Jawad? It’s still ridiculous how much money you can spend of DLC packs! In this case, more than 100€, maybe even 200€! I didn’t count :D

A_Nonny_Moose 27 March, 2013 @ 3:34 pm   50

On the THQ front, a friend was having problems redeeming his code for the online pass for Saints Row 3: The Full Package. Is it not possible any more because of what happened to THQ?

Jawad Ashraf 27 March, 2013 @ 4:28 pm

very interesting point, which I don’t have an answer for right this second. Let me see what I can dig up.

Gloom12356776543 27 March, 2013 @ 3:38 pm   51

It this Joke ? Foosball 2012 ???!!! I bought it apx 2-3 months ago !

NOSAJ19 27 March, 2013 @ 3:38 pm   52

It is a good update today, but I will be looking into the games that are around the £3.19-£3.99 price bracket in the sale and Iam looking forward to Nun Attack next week for the PS Vita as it looks like a fun game! :D

I was just wondering if the Retro Mode DLC for Big Sky Infinity adds additional trophies to the game? Either way, please let me know. Thanks! :D

plisken1979 27 March, 2013 @ 3:43 pm   53

would be nice if i could actually get in the store, all i’m getting at the moment is “An error has occurred” (80023017)

vicheous 27 March, 2013 @ 3:43 pm   54

@46 Terrordactyl

They need more money to finish it :-P

Shou_Kobayashi 27 March, 2013 @ 3:44 pm   55

Is the price for Sly Cooper correct? I mean 29.99 € for the PS3 Version? Because shops around the world demand ~ 50,00 €!

Podyman 27 March, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   56

Fred, Jawad, Chris…. maybe you are ashamed of whole SCEE or intentionally you ignore me (not only me, but thousands others). But please, overcome it and answer me to things which i can’t logicaly understand?

1. How making Singstar icon optional can negatively affect customers “who appreciate it as is and who take advantage of this free game”?

2. Is there any logical reason why does your company permanently refuse to make Singstar icon optional? Nobody can’t understand that, unless you want to lose customers on purpose.

3. Can somebody from SCEE finally understand that we only want one simple harmless option? We demand freedom of choice. Without freedom of choice we’re going towards dictatorship.

Please, help us to return our confidence to your company. Thanks.

Sambearpig 27 March, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   57

£19.99 for digital Sly 4, That.. is…a… BAAAARGIN!!!

alright. who made the dead or alive 5 plus game free for every1? as u have made another mastake. as they say on both full game on the vita. and I feel sorry for tecmo. as I think they saw that…

supersmith2500 27 March, 2013 @ 3:47 pm   59

I forgive Machinarium(Vita) and Bit.Trip Runner 2 do not have a release date yet but I’m just hoping it doesn’t suffer the same 3 month delay as Retro City Rampage.

In speaking of PS2 Classics, is SCEE never going to release their own PS2 Classics like Getaway, WipEout Fusion, Primal etc. No offence but some of them are just plain shovelware from Midas and Disney and no one is going to buy them.

plisken1979 27 March, 2013 @ 3:48 pm   60

so i can get in the store now, only it won’t let me download anything… “An error had occured” nice work sony…

Nightmare966 27 March, 2013 @ 3:48 pm   61

Hi Jawad, first of all thanks for answering my question on the Sales post :)

I noted Fred this Sunday that the Darksiders II Crucible Pass codes were not working and I thought that not even the digital owners were receiving their pass. Surprise, looks like the Store entitles them, so the question is, is the codes issue a “side-effect” issue for not having the item on sale, or were they deactivated on purpose?

I know, I know, I bug you guys a lot with this game :P

Also, more Soundtracks please. Being able to grab dat Sly: Thieves in Time OST at 5€ >>> everything. I do mean it, I believe you guys do a fantastic job at pricing this kind of contents.

Popeye_1986 27 March, 2013 @ 3:50 pm   62

Im’ trying to acess my Vita-version of Sly Cooper, but it doesn’t work. I bought the game for PS3 in stores this morning, but when I use the “Disc Benefit” I get the message: “Disc Benefits will come soon”.

The game is out, why can’t I get the game onto my Vita? Please respond and help me!

Jawad Ashraf 27 March, 2013 @ 5:11 pm

Should be active very soon. Post back if you still experience problems.

HazelAM 27 March, 2013 @ 3:56 pm   63

congratulations.

once again a highly awaited psn game absent from the eu store and you simply pass the buck.

too much work in that half hour of effort you put in each week to find out what’s going on and pass the information on to us?

of course it is.
it’s scee, work is a four letter word there.

Fred Dutton 27 March, 2013 @ 4:07 pm

Nobody is passing the buck. We only announce dates when they are 100% confirmed, and at present this is unfortunately not 100% confirmed. We’re in constant dialogue with the publisher and you will have an update shortly – the game will be available soon. I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful at present.

MaxDiehard 27 March, 2013 @ 4:01 pm   64

@Podyman

Stop spamming every blog post with the same message. It’s only an icon.

aboood619 27 March, 2013 @ 4:02 pm   65

Jawad a few questions-
1- Will there be a Capcom sale, or a sale on Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 & asura’s wrath DLC at least?

2- Persona 4 Arena is releasing this May to PS3, any chance for the digital ver. to be a Plus Instant Game Collection?

Jawad Ashraf 27 March, 2013 @ 5:12 pm

1. A nice idea. I will let Chris know.

2. It’s unlikely to be in PS Plus as it would only have launched. I can’t confirm a digital release for EU yet, either anyway.

ShadowhunterrX 27 March, 2013 @ 4:05 pm   66

That`s true. But I can just press download on the bundle. And I get DOA5 and DOA+ demo. Not really normal :( I only came too say it :P

Hopefully I dont get problems if am going to buy the full version :)

X_Queeny_X 27 March, 2013 @ 4:06 pm   67

hey Jawad ,
thank you for the update .
I really need an answer since no one answering my emails .
why can’t we have a good collection for AVATARS and themes on our store just like the USA ??!!

For example when you released RE6 AVATAR it wasn’t complete .. there is no ADA wang just like the USA Store !!

can you tell me why ?!
I hope we can have a better collection just like them .

aseddon 27 March, 2013 @ 4:07 pm   68

all of a sudden i feel better about buying DoA5+ on the Vita at retail for £22.99.

Is Journey gonna be one of these easter deals, i have a bit of PSN credit going begging for that game i finally want to try it out.

Lance_87 27 March, 2013 @ 4:09 pm   69

Hi Jawad, i hope you’ll finally reply to my question, i’ve tried asking to other people during the past few weeks, without success.

Do you know if/when the Deimos skin from God of War III will ever be released in the Playstation Store? It was a redeemable content from the PSP chapter Ghost of Sparta, but now all the codes are expired, making it pretty much unobtainable for new customers.

The same would apply to the Legionnaire Skin and Forest Arena for Ghost of Sparta for the PSP, they were pre-order content, but now it’s 2013 and they’re no longer obtainable.

Ask SCE Santa Monica or Ready At Dawn if necessary, but we want to know. It would be awesome to see them released for everyone (for a price or not) now that Ascension is finally available :) (that, and the recent GOW sale)

On a side note, can you please ask EA to release the Isaac Clarke skin for Dante’s Inferno on the store?

And again, what happened to De Blob 2? Last week someone said it was pulled from the store, however the US store still has it, and it’s currently on sale.

(this is the fourth time i’m posting this message in this blog, but nobody listens)

Jawad Ashraf 27 March, 2013 @ 5:15 pm

At the moment there aren’t plans to make those skins available again.

Regarding De Blob 2, most previous THQ items have been pulled from the EU store due to the unfortunate circumstance of the original publisher.

Spinebuster69 27 March, 2013 @ 4:10 pm   70

Can we expect a sale for the 3 months subscription of PS+, like in the Christmas deal, with the Egg Hunt ?

Lance_87 27 March, 2013 @ 4:10 pm   71

I forgot to write another thing: plans to remove the Singstar icon from the XMB before the end of… times?

geo_nws3 27 March, 2013 @ 4:10 pm   72

For the love of GOD! can someone tell me what happened to the contents of extras Darksiders 2? disappeared all the PS STORE! I need to know if it will come back or not?

DiscoMonkey 27 March, 2013 @ 4:13 pm   73

Excellent, Bioshock Infinit, really looking forward to this.
Unfortunatly I’ve just boutgh the retail disk for £30 so won’t be able to spend £50 on PSN.

Amazon and Tesco are listing this at £35 tesco at £37.

With a trade in of 10-15 after the 15hr completion what is the point of PSN. I’d asume any PSN download to at least match (though more likely be £5 less) than the going retail price.

Really disappointed in this day and age we can’t get things right especially with PS4 approaching, I’m all for removing trade-in games to support publishers but the rrp’s need to be more realistic and PSN should be leading the way when it comes to giving their customers what they want.

The_Snaz 27 March, 2013 @ 4:15 pm   74

Hi Jawad,

Can customers who bought all the DLC content for Everybody’s Golf Vita separately last week get a refund of the difference? A bundle was originally listed on the blog last week, but then removed after customers said that it was not there. We were then told that the bundle would be some time in the future… I was not aware that this meant one week!

MaxDiehard 27 March, 2013 @ 4:16 pm   75

@geo_nws3

Due to the predicament at THQ, their published content is being removed for legal purposes.

GalapagosaraY 27 March, 2013 @ 4:18 pm   76

Oh wow 2 shovelware PS2 games not available in ½ of Europe. Robot Warlords scores a perfect 1.0-1.5 out of 10 in 4 of the 5 user reviews at gamespot. Thankfully it wont will stay eternally on PSN unlike The Warriors which didnt even come to the store. Abysmal PS2 bargain bin ps2 games constantly on europe PSN, onm top of that you wont even be able to have these games if you even consider ps4 at this point

procion 27 March, 2013 @ 4:21 pm   77

viz. the God of War ascension digno show. The game was NOT ready upon release and is full of bugs and glitches. It also has difficulty levels that are way above the other games in the franchise. Given the Sony Santa Monica have released a few patches already and these have done little to fix many of these annoying issues, I would say the reason why we are not seeing the digital version vey is because it is just too darn broken to legally release as a dl’ as it currently is. Obviously SSM ran way out of time. If they hadn’t of had the god wawful mp facet to the game(which many GoW fans di not like period, then maybe the game would have been ready on time such as it is with its awful combat. Just dont ruin my game next time round for ps4 with GoW4 Sony… please?

DiscoMonkey 27 March, 2013 @ 4:22 pm   78

LOL out of curiosity I checked the others

Army Of Two: The Devil’s Cartel PSN £60 Retail £40
Dead or Alive 5 PSN £60 Retail £40
Defiance PSN £50 Retail £35
Bioshock Infinite PSN £50 Retail £35

k1ll1ng5pr33-NL 27 March, 2013 @ 4:22 pm   79

Why no Defiance Pre-order?

teh__pwnerer 27 March, 2013 @ 4:24 pm   80

Will the Saints Row 3 dlc return eventually or will buying the complete edition be the only way to access the dlc?

TopcatPlayer 27 March, 2013 @ 4:27 pm   81

I keep getting error 80023017

DoYouLikeMyID 27 March, 2013 @ 4:29 pm   82

Foosball 2012? That’s an old game, I’ve had it for at least 6 months now… (I mean, listen to the name “2012″). Anyway, wasn’t there supposed to come another Foosball game sometime soon, maybe you’re mixing them up?

jaferris 27 March, 2013 @ 4:30 pm   83

Legend of Dragoon
why is it taking so long to release this on the EU store ? coming up to a year since been on US store

novurdim 27 March, 2013 @ 4:33 pm   84

Any news on MGR? It’s just that so many buddies of mine are waiting for it that I just had to ask. Sincere gratitude for any info u can share.

@Jawad

1 I am bit concerned as items are disappearing from my download list prior to today I had 887 items in my download list after downloading Sly Thieves in Time for vita and ps3, pixel junk 4am , rayman 3 and Realms of Ancient War there are now 364 items. Why are items being removed from the download list? Are these games I’ve purchased but no longer on the store being removed?

2 Realms of Ancient War, I downloaded the demo on release and deleted it after trying it. Yet today when I purchased it from the sale all that was added was the unlock key. Shouldn’t the game actually be added as well?

3 issues buying in the store – first Sly (offer expired), tried again and took over 5 minutes to actually pre-order and it was separate from items already in the cart. Then there was the issue of not being able to purchase the spring sale items (offer expires, wallet not funded etc – after 3 tries was finally able to complete my purchase

Jawad Ashraf 27 March, 2013 @ 5:23 pm

Strange occurance of downloads being removed. Once for consumer services if you ever find something missing that you know you have purchased.

If the game is a Trial/Unlock, then you will need to download the Trial.

Spring Sale items are peridocially being updated through the day, so some users may have experienced issues here.

TopcatPlayer 27 March, 2013 @ 4:38 pm   86

I’m trying to download the free Playstation Plus Bioshock Infinite dlc but it keeps saying “We’re sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time”. Why is this?

Hi Jawad,
Can you explain why Sly Cooper PS3 and PSV both cost the same in pounds and not in Euro’s?
And why does 19,99 pound not translate to 23,65 euro? Thats what it should cost. I’m tired of Sony trying to steal my money.

Krad_Rexile 27 March, 2013 @ 4:46 pm   88

Robot Warlords? Yes. I don’t care if it’s considered shovelware, I spent many hours upon that beauty as a youngling.

Don’t suppose there’s a chance of getting say, The Bouncer or Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero sometime, is there?

moriarty1975 27 March, 2013 @ 4:53 pm   89

Are you sure the Sly Cooper prices are correct?

Vita version – £19.99/€24.99

PS3 + Vita version – £19.99/€29.99

If their both £19.99 then shouldn’t they both be €24.99?

Tanukitsune 27 March, 2013 @ 4:54 pm   90

It’s kinda frustrating to see that you can simply buy the Vita version of Sly Cooper when the physical copy of the PS3 keeps saying the Vita content isn’t available yet.

ryannumber3gamer 27 March, 2013 @ 4:59 pm   91

Hi Jawad I pre-ordered Sly Cooper Thieves. In Time from Amazon and I used the pre-order code I got and it worked but when I went to the disc benefits to get the cross play Vita version it says that the disc benefits are coming soon. Any news when will I be able to get my Vita version?

asadkhan87 27 March, 2013 @ 4:59 pm   92

Hi Jawad,
Tales of Graces f is showing a PS plus discount on the browser PSN store. However the discount is not getting applied when I add it to my basket.

Podyman 27 March, 2013 @ 5:00 pm   93

@MaxDiehard

It’s more than some icon. That disgusting thing represents ignorance, impudence, stubborness and unbelievable bad attitude to european customers. I cannot simply stop fighting against it, it’s about principles.

Fred Dutton 27 March, 2013 @ 5:20 pm

I’m sorry you feel that way but I’m afraid I don’t have any update for you. We commented a number of times following the initial announcement last year and the situation hasn’t changed since then.

While we welcome constructive criticism – any comments that are not relevant to the post in question will be removed. If you don’t see a thread relevant to your query, either give us a shout over Twitter @PlayStationEU or wait until my Recap post every sunday. Thank you.

moriarty1975 27 March, 2013 @ 5:00 pm   94

@89

It won’t be available to download till after mignight tonight (gmt)

dgt1983 27 March, 2013 @ 5:02 pm   95

Hi, is there any news on when we can see the Giana Sisters Reboot on PSN? Its been oit on the pc for some time, and i remember seeing that it would be for consoles also…

Fred Dutton 27 March, 2013 @ 5:05 pm

I was speaking to the developer earlier today actually. We’ll have a post up in the next few weeks with launch details.

GenocideHeart 27 March, 2013 @ 5:03 pm   96

SingSpam icon, relocator/remover tool, no buy until it happens, etc. etc. etc.

Continuing hardline boycotting until that awful piece of crap icon can at least BE MOVED ELSEWHERE. Would it kill you to think of the people who don’t want to see something they never, ever use whenever they’re going to play their legitly bought games? At least put the damn thing on BOTTOM of the column, under all other folders. I don’t want that pile of junk I’ll never play (in no small part because I AM DEAF, and seeing that thing is a personal insult to me) to be on top of the games I spent hundreds of euro on.

Do you guys know if hogs of war psone classic will be coming to EU? It was released only in US last week..

MaxDiehard 27 March, 2013 @ 5:06 pm   98

@Podyman

There has already been a warning from the staff to another user about matters such as this. What you’re doing is pure spamming, just as bad as what you’re talking about.

supersmith2500 27 March, 2013 @ 5:10 pm   99

Hmm, so this is why Sly is out tomorrow. It’s Good Friday this week. I was excepting the game to coming out this Friday.

cooldudematt 27 March, 2013 @ 5:10 pm   100

Hi Jawad
I would appreciate it if you replied. I have been checking the store for the past week and I still can’t find The Warriors on PS2. Could you please tell me if something has went wrong. Also, What are the chances of seeing the Crash Bandicoot PS2 titles. Thanks.

NOSAJ19 27 March, 2013 @ 5:11 pm   101

MaxDiehard 27 March, 2013 @ 5:15 pm   102

@cooldudematt

The Warriors has been pulled from the store at the request of RockStar.

Chehansen88 27 March, 2013 @ 5:17 pm   103

Hey… where is the option to add Tomb Raider digital edition to the chart??? i really want to buy it….

Riko_player44 27 March, 2013 @ 5:22 pm   104

Nothing for me , (i buy DoA in Retail), I want : Rachet & Clank Q Force !! i dont see any release date for this game … :(

cooldudematt 27 March, 2013 @ 5:22 pm   105

@MaxDiehard

Thanks for letting me know. Shame I’ve been looking forward to it aswell.
Still Jawad any news on Crash or when The Warriors will return to the store.

Jawad Ashraf 27 March, 2013 @ 5:26 pm

No news on when it could return.

Nothing to share for PS3 Crash titles, either.

Coody-Baroody 27 March, 2013 @ 5:24 pm   106

@ jawad

Why do you guys at SCEE let EA treat us like this? You claim that the digital prices from these publishers is nothing to do with you so why do you ALLOW them to try and charge us 50% MORE than SCEA regions store?

Just replacing the $ for a £ is beyond disgusting. I used to think £49.99 was too expensive but I understood it as its the RRP bjt now the way EA are trying to charge us in the EU these insane, ridiculous, disgusting prices it just makes me so angry!

If ANYONE buys one of these games at these prices then you are the DEATH of gaming because these greedy publishers wont listen to us if you are paying these prices.

I have the same issue with Saints Row 3: The Full Package as outlined by post #50.

Also have a issue with Infamous 2 Festival of Blood expansion, the store is telling me I can’t purchase it because I already own Infamous: Festival of Blood Discount. (which came with the platinum edition)?

Thanks for any help on these matters.

Chehansen88 27 March, 2013 @ 5:36 pm   108

why cant i buy Tomb Raider digital edition ??

bennyrafal 27 March, 2013 @ 5:44 pm   109

Big sky infinity DLC for me!

So the Sly thing is priced correct?
Very disapointing. No sale from me.

Izorpo 27 March, 2013 @ 5:47 pm   111

@Jawad

Cheers for the reply but you misunderstood about the trial and unlock. If you download a trial and decide not to purchase it and delete the trial from your hdd. Later when you go to purchase it and add to basket it doesn’t add the trial only the unlock key. All I’m saying is the trial should automatically be added to the basket along with the unlock key.

The store is a pain to navigate so adding extra steps to find the trial is a pain. I’ve had this happen with numerous games, Realms of Ancient War, Alien Breed, numerous games that have become available through plus. Shopping should be easy not made more difficult especially as the store freezes, loads your download list as black bands (my prior purchases become lucky dip?!!), trying to find dlc etc. The whole experience negates wanting to purchase anything.

So far I’ve discovered my White Knight Chronicles 2 online pass has disappeared from my download list.

lowrider007 27 March, 2013 @ 5:58 pm   112

@Podyman

I know how you feel mate, but spamming these blog posts don’t help, I’ve actually given up using my PS3 due to the forced Singstar icon/advertisement but I’m still enjoying my PS Vita a lot and due to the design of the OS it doesn’t look like there ever be any abhorrent advertising on that system outside of the odd live screen ad which I don’t mind, also consider that the PS4 will be out soon and many enthusiasts will be jumping on that, I think Sony’s thinking is that being that the system is older now they want to try to ‘force’ appeal to more casual demographics and keep the system selling long after the PS4 is released and to do that they have to appeal to a cheaper wallet, that being said it’s still ridiculous that it isn’t optional like in the U.S.

I spoke to a customer support agent on the matter that also agreed it was silly and they said the only thing you can do is make a complaint using this email address, help@uk.playstation.com, they will pass email across to the the development teams, the more emails the better.

doodlecrazy 27 March, 2013 @ 6:04 pm   113

Hope you see this jawad, can u please explian why some games can just have their $ swapped for a £ on the psn store. This is an issue that stops me and probaly many other spending 100′s of pounds as we feel as if we are getting ripped off.

Kotatsu2000 27 March, 2013 @ 6:09 pm   114

So let me see, Infinite is £50 here, or £35 on Amazon. Decisions, decisions. Do I want to get a good deal, or be ripped of? If only I could decide!

Kotatsu2000 27 March, 2013 @ 6:10 pm   115

@106 You should be thankful you can’t buy Tomb Raider digital edition. Just buy it from Amazon, where it’s £30. Compare that to the £50 price tag on PSN.

I’m all for downloading games, I do it all the time on iOS and Steam, but PSN (and XBL) digital pricing is total insanity.

Chehansen88 27 March, 2013 @ 6:10 pm   116

ok. Tomb Raider digital edition special offer valid from 29-03-2013 to 30-03-2013… egghunt?? guess i’ll wait then :)

Certinty 27 March, 2013 @ 6:14 pm   117

Sly Cooper is the same price on the Vita as the PS3+Vita? Any chance of the Vita version being a bit cheaper alone?

MuramasaEdge 27 March, 2013 @ 6:15 pm   118

Thanks for the update guys, and sorry in advance of this rant.

Holy crapcakes with staple sauce!! :O

Dead or Alive 5 has around £170 worth of DLC?!! No wonder they gave us PS+ Subscribers a free copy, they’re looking into that oh so ridiculous fad of ‘Games as a Service’ that everyone seems so fond of saying, but not of it existing. It’s absolutely laughable.

Also, still no word on Legend of Dragoon, PS2 classics that don’t let you use your old saves (Yes, some of us still have memory cards, and don’t see why Sony chose to use a different save system than the ‘Internal Memory Card’ system PS1 classics use.) and overpriced Digital Releases leaves me quite a disgruntled Plus subscriber.

Seriously, I don’t feel that it is worth paying £20 over the odds for something that isn’t even more convenient than buying retail!! There’s no middleman guys- SURELY digital releases should be at least the same price as retail? No? Am I the only one tearing my hair out at this? I mean, if this is what it’s like now, what’s it going to be like when the PS4 launches and everything is available digitally?

moriarty1975 27 March, 2013 @ 6:25 pm   119

@Jawad

So you don’t see anything wrong with the Sly Cooper pricing?!

While on the subject couple of other things in todays update seem to be incorrect :

Darkstalkers Resurrection DLC : £0.99/€0.79

Dust 514 DLC : Prices: £9.99/€7.99

Maybe time for the store team to invest in a calculator?

A_Nonny_Moose 27 March, 2013 @ 6:28 pm   120

A lot of the DOA5 DLC is packs that are also available in bundles. It’s closer to £70 of DLC.

BiOsTaRoN 27 March, 2013 @ 6:32 pm   121

Thank you Sony for removing all the Darksiders II DLC stuff. BUTT you are still selling the Darksiders II game !!!, even it is an incomplete game – missing Crucible DLC.

Butt the funny thing is they still exists on the USA store, as well as the PC and Xbox 360 stores.

Great job SCEE, like always. You know how to treat your customers :(

SuperJag86 27 March, 2013 @ 6:34 pm   122

Hi Jawad,
A couple of things:

1. Is the Big Sky Infinity Retro DLC cross buy?
If so I bought it for my Vita copy but the PS3 one isn’t available for download in my list.

2. Regarding the THQ situation, will the games we have bought remain in our download list available to download even if you can’t buy the games anymore?

Thanks!

So great to be ignored. A simple no is very EASY.

ChairyBoyArmy 27 March, 2013 @ 6:50 pm   124

Just one quick thing Jawad,
Will the Warriors come back , YES or NO ?
A “no news on when it could return” says neither.
I for one would like to return the psn credit i brought for this, as it was advertised for sale by you.
Puzzling thing is , THE MOVIE is sold by you and the PSP version.
Plz give a simple yes or no. No cryptics!

CloudBelmont 27 March, 2013 @ 6:53 pm   125

Still no DOA5+ demo? Please…

Shadowdragoon 27 March, 2013 @ 6:55 pm   126

I still can not figure out why the bloody hell a would company sett and keep a policy that costs it sales and make customers hate it? there are no SANE reason for the demand of localised documentation for games/dlc so can SCEE get of their behinds and get things released all over Europe again? NIS and other developers
Still not seeing Disgaea 3 on the Vita..

Following up, These PSP games are not avavible on the Store, can you get them there soon? like this century?
They do not even show up in the SEN store..
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

And finally.
Cross Region Gifting. WHEN? there are no reason to not have it?

coolocat73 27 March, 2013 @ 6:59 pm   127

Hey Jawad

Any chance of us getting persona 2 Eternal punishment ps one on vita any time soon?

Boomalla 27 March, 2013 @ 7:10 pm   128

EA digital prices are a ripoff, I’ll not give EA another penny until they stop trying to treat us all like cash cows.

monoliet 27 March, 2013 @ 7:11 pm   129

very easy no terraria in europe as 360 global or usa ps3 = I buy nothing

monoliet 27 March, 2013 @ 7:17 pm   130

Boomalla
Kotatsu2000
+ other ……
psn digital prices + distribution way ( no global )= from age of caveman .
psn ea prices + ubisoft + sony are insane to new games .

69€ = no / never ( i go buy inreal store leser then 59 € )
59€ ore lesser = i tinking to buy online .

dgnfly 27 March, 2013 @ 7:19 pm   131

if ya could win a award with failure you guys would top te rest of the store teams cause you guys just proven there is another level beyond failure. it’s called SCEE

Popeye_1986 27 March, 2013 @ 7:46 pm   132

Still can’t get Sly on Vita working with Cross-buy.
“These Disc benefits are coming soon”.

This is getting quite annoying.

Ulic_SAA 27 March, 2013 @ 8:24 pm   133

SLY COOPER 4 Vita Disc Benefits still not working. The U.S. store got the Vita download a month ago. You suck, PSN EU! It should say on the cover that the cross-buy download will be made available at a future date. Also, the Dead Or Alive 5+ only let’s me download some of my PS3-purchased DLC costumes when the game came out last week. GET IT TOGETHER!

dark_angel69 27 March, 2013 @ 8:25 pm   134

@Fred
I seen your reply to comment 93 and it reminded me of something I forgot to tell you. Should add the Sunday Recap at the bottom of every post for off-topic things. Would basically just be copy and paste into each post and might save some trouble.

Also I seen Ben replied to a few comments on the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD post. His reply would been a bit late for people to notice so it gived me an idea. Could add in a Notification button like Kotaku and Facebook. That way people know they got a reply not just from the blog team but from anyone that tagged their name or comment number. Can stick that little thing up in the top right corner where My Account | Sign Out is.

yamiRoxas 27 March, 2013 @ 8:38 pm   135

are u going Release Hyperdimention Neptunia victory full games for eu,uk

Vorlon 27 March, 2013 @ 8:46 pm   136

We used to be able to put demos and free (PS+) stuff in our shopping basket. Then a few weeks ago we had to download everything immediately (or at least start the download). Bur now we have to input our password for every (free) item we want to download! It’s normal if you buy something but why do we have to input our password 3 times for the free Bioshock Infinite DLC and again or every demo? What’s up with that?

Vorlon 27 March, 2013 @ 8:47 pm   137

@122 It’s not, I had to buy it twice.

Magoo_222 27 March, 2013 @ 8:56 pm   138

I might be wrong, but maybe the reason Sly Vita isn’t working is because it’s not meant to be out until tomorrow? Maybe there’s some sort of date check that stops it from loading?

ElectricRoses 27 March, 2013 @ 9:16 pm   139

The China Pack DLC for my Vita says can’t be downloaded by a vita system for some reason??

supersmith2500 27 March, 2013 @ 9:17 pm   140

Regarding the Disc Benefits for Sly Cooper. They will be activated at midnight which is 0:01 on 28th March. Read Fred’s replies for further detail on here: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/03/27/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-launches-on-ps3-and-ps-vita-this-week/#comments

ChilliOne 27 March, 2013 @ 9:29 pm   141

Im sorry i have to rant but if the biggest problem a few people have is a Singstar icon or a bit of advertising then for christ sake they need to get something else to worry about!

I have no interest in Playstation Home, I dont use the Photo Gallery. Do i demand that Sony immediately remove it or completely redesign the OS. Couldnt give a stuff.

Get over yourselves guys….its really not important. Everything costs money to support. We pay a small relatively small fee to play a selection of games over the course of a year. This is where I want my money to be spent on. As long as things are easy to navigate etc then thats fine. I see lots of comments from people asking for more replies from the SCEE guys. I agree but spamming drivel wont encourage this will it!

KlawUK 27 March, 2013 @ 9:36 pm   142

Any news on a DoA 5+ demo for vita? And I can’t find the bundle with paradise anywhere

PREYDRAGON 27 March, 2013 @ 9:38 pm   143

Hi jawad just a few questions

1. Any news of Yu-Gi-Oh coming to E.U.

2. Can you contact ‘The Behemoth’ with regards to the ‘Legend of the Blacksmith’ DLC for castle crashers psn.

3. Could your team please bring us the rest of the ‘Destruction Derby’ series.

fps_d0minat0r 27 March, 2013 @ 9:42 pm   144

lol €60 and you cant even re-sell them.

not only did they ruin the promise of digital content being cost efficient, but they also dragged down physical media by introducing online passes.

I just wish I could post a gif of a slow clap on here.

fps_d0minat0r 27 March, 2013 @ 9:43 pm   145

I mean £60

Rodia_73 27 March, 2013 @ 9:46 pm   146

Agreed on Destruction Derby 2.

If I may add I expect to see some day Wipeout 2097 and Wipeout Fusion.

And if Sega can be convinced to apply the Super Hang On treatment to Space Harrier (Trophies, etc), that would be sweet.

Hi Jawad,
As for darksiders 2 items. I already bought them and they are In my downloads list. Does this mean I can’t install them again???

link1983 27 March, 2013 @ 10:03 pm   148

Hey Jawad, Regarding Bioshock Infinite Season Pass. I purchased it a few weeks ago and I didn’t receive any of the bonuses yesterday when I started playing the game (5 Infusion bottles, Golden weapons etc) They weren’t in the Blue Ribbon Bar either.

link1983 27 March, 2013 @ 10:05 pm   149

Hey Jawad I purchased the Bioshock infinite season pass a few weeks ago but I haven’t received any of the bonuses. I have checked the Blue Ribbon bar and I only received my bonuses for the online game and the premium edition.

@Jawad

The first Swimwear bundle with all 12 outfits, not the more recent Hotties Swimwear bundle.

Finka_Karfein 27 March, 2013 @ 10:26 pm   151

Hi, Jawad.
When will we get Chrono Cross?
And do you have any info on Yakuza imports (preferably subtitled)?

Noir_Proxy 27 March, 2013 @ 10:42 pm   152

When will we be getting the Metal Slug Anthology for PSP and Vita? The US has had it for ages!

FOR PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE DARKSIDERS 2 DLC/AVATARS IN THERE DL HISTORY – u can redownload for free.

what I would surgest is at least bring back the cursible pass for people and any1 who has codes should have there dlc.

and as for the DOA5+, they should bring back the demo but not have it read as full game.

LiquidSolid 27 March, 2013 @ 10:51 pm   154

Weren’t God of War: Ascension owners meant to be getting the PS All Stars DLC for free this week? What happened to that?

cowbanana 27 March, 2013 @ 11:22 pm   155

Another week and no YouTube for Vita. SCEE is a huge joke when it comes to getting standard apps on the Vita. Someone needs to do something about the deeply rooted incompetence within SCEE.

Why is this so bloody hard? You look like fools that you can’t this simple thing from Google.

Of course you made sure that your pet UK market was taken care of and then the rest of us can rot for all you care.

If you wonder why people have a hard time recommending the Vita to others, you can start here and work your way through all the incompetence oozing from SCEE.

LordRed91 27 March, 2013 @ 11:25 pm   156

Surprised (but happy) to see Robot Warlords in the PS2 section now. Never got round to finishing that, since my PS2 decided to stop playing any sort of CD….would play DVDs fine, just not CDs :s

While I’m here, any word on us getting Persona 3:FES soon, or if the emulator issues that were stopping the Digital Devil Saga games coming to the store have been fixed?

Thanks!

izekial27 27 March, 2013 @ 11:28 pm   157

Is there any chance we can get a discount on the Need For Speed MW DLC?
£19.99 is a bit steep when I already paid £40 for the game in the first place.
Can you have a word with EA for us and get ALL the dlc bundled up cheaply, even if it was just for Plus members.

Murak_Modder 27 March, 2013 @ 11:33 pm   158

I don’t know if this was addressed before, but is there any news regarding Parasite Eve 1, Legend of Dragoon, Chrono Cross and Xenogears being made available for the eur psn?

There were other psx imports made available and I was long hoping for these titles to become available and even considered trying to get an usa account to use them as my PS3 can’t play foreign discs and my mac is unable to emulate hard copies of PSX games. (I only have a mac and don’t believe in game piracy.)

And I’ll have to see about picking up some dlc for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory before too long. ^3^

Finka_Karfein 28 March, 2013 @ 1:06 am   159

@158
Yeah, it was. Many times. I’m writing at every update with a question concerning Chrono Cross and nothing. It makes me sad :(

sin_hellknight 28 March, 2013 @ 1:18 am   160

Hello is there any plans to release the legend of dragoon, parasite eve,chrono cross and xenogears for ps1 on au psn?

R_a_z_i_e_l 28 March, 2013 @ 4:50 am   161

No Dead Or Alive Demo for the Vita in the AUS Store, what gives ?

braagaard 28 March, 2013 @ 5:05 am   162

When is the PS Vita version on the retail disk going to be available?
Under disk benifits it just reads coming soon. Is it the same error you have made as the US release?

Popeye_1986 28 March, 2013 @ 8:13 am   163

Now it’s the 28th and Sly Cooper Cross-buy STILL isn’t working!

“These disc benefits are coming soon”, it says! When can I expect to be able to play the game I paid for? I’m going away over easter and sure would like to play some Sly on the go..

I’m not attacking you guys, but this is really badly handled. Why can’t the game be avalible when it launches, I don’t understand it!?

Ulic_SAA 28 March, 2013 @ 8:40 am   164

THE DISC BENEFITS FOR SLY COOPER 4 IS WORKING! Thank you, Jawal. You offer the best service to us…

Ulic_SAA 28 March, 2013 @ 8:46 am   165

Oh, no! My time machine was set to March 28, 2027, 00:00:01. When I came back to 2013 at 09:46, the Disc Benefits hadn’t changed. I guess there’s time for another Bombay travel, Mr. Maladji Malbani!

braagaard 28 March, 2013 @ 9:52 am   166

Why did you remove the link I posted? Is it to embracing to show, you knew about this error almost 2 months ago?

Link to US blog with the same error:

necronom 28 March, 2013 @ 9:54 am   167

I’m really disappointed that Access TV won’t be on the store any more.

Sony seem to be doing everything they can to stop me going to the store. First they ruin it (I don’t bother looking at much now, as it’s too much hassle clicking in all the separate sections). I was only using it for PS+ and Access TV. Now that’s gone, too.

Can’t you put a link to the YouTube videos in the store? I’m not going to bother searching for them on my PC every week.

nezhet10 28 March, 2013 @ 9:59 am   168

Hi, Jawad.
i`m trying to acess my Vita-version of Sly Cooper, but it doesn’t work. I bought the game yesterday (ps3 versio)…when I use the “Disc Benefit” I get the message: “Disc Benefits will come soon”. what is the problem…any news for ps vita Ratchet & Clank Qforce?

Fred Dutton 28 March, 2013 @ 10:37 am

Yes, we’re aware some customers are having this issue. We’re working hard to fix the problem and will have an update for you soon.

terminatoraswad 28 March, 2013 @ 10:09 am   169

Wheres terraria did i miss it because i dont want to have 2 wait another week for it

DiscworldDeath 28 March, 2013 @ 10:50 am   170

Cross-posted from the Egg Hunt thread, since it’s a store issue, and Fred seems to be here right now:

I can’t find Generations of Chaos on the store, just Pandora’s Reflection. Does it mean it’s not available where I live (Israel)? If so, shouldn’t it state so on the above list, or is the store in need of fixing it?

Doesn’t look like the UK PSN will be getting Terraria for a while. No release date announced yet. I too missread a post and thought it was coming out yesterday.

Jawad Ashraf 28 March, 2013 @ 11:07 am   172

We’re aware of issues with Sly’s disc benefits and our guys are working on this now. More info as it’s ready.

xPuppetx 28 March, 2013 @ 11:34 am   173

Any news or update on whats happening with the bioshock infinite early bird special pack that comes with the season pass?

Jawad Ashraf 28 March, 2013 @ 12:06 pm

There was a slight error on this and we’re working together with TakeTwo on getting this out as quick as possible.

Derstarsh 28 March, 2013 @ 12:44 pm   174

Hi, I bought the Dead or Alive 5 Plus (PS Vita) & Dead or Alive 5 (PS3) combo pack. It installs & plays fine on PS3, but won’t install on the Vita.

I’ve tried downloading/transferring it via the PS3 and downloading/installing directly on the Vita, but I get the same error on all of my four download attempts:

C2-12383-7

What can I do?

Voodoo341 28 March, 2013 @ 12:44 pm   175

I thought there was suppose to be a Terraria announcement today?

CoolRichy007UK 28 March, 2013 @ 12:52 pm   176

Jawad Ashraf so rockstar removed the warriors ps2 game thats not on well you can tell them to add it back to ps2 classics or il goto ther offices and relese gta5 tomorrow :D

CoolRichy007UK 28 March, 2013 @ 12:58 pm   177

& rockstar games will end up like THQ soon if they start to remove ther games from ps sotre they had no god dam right to remove the warriors ps2 they dont even own sony well if they are reading this they know what they are and just cuz of that im gonna cancel my GTAV game

no onder they loze money by bringing out games 12 months after they change the date

Erroneus 28 March, 2013 @ 1:11 pm   178

You messed up Big Sky Infinity Retro Mode DLC. It should be cross-buy, like it is in the US, but I just bought the PS3 version and my Vita doesn’t recognize it as bought.

Luna_Dragon 28 March, 2013 @ 1:21 pm   179

Jawad would there be any change of getting Rayman M (Multiplayer) in the PS2 collection!! I loved that game it was my childhood!!

Pleeeeeeease :D

MUR0013 28 March, 2013 @ 1:33 pm   180

So The Warriors have been pushed back again do you know how long for?

CloudBelmont 28 March, 2013 @ 1:34 pm   181

Plase, we need Chrono Cross for EU. I want to play in my bad without any problem.

Jawad Ashraf 28 March, 2013 @ 2:12 pm   182

Issues with Sly have been resolved. Enjoy your cross-buy goodness :)

B_BOPPER 28 March, 2013 @ 2:12 pm   183

Is there a possibility that the bioshock infinite early bird season pass issue will get sorted today.I just want to know whether it’s better to stay at blue ribbon or if there is a longer delay just to carry on.Thanks.

B_BOPPER 28 March, 2013 @ 2:20 pm   184

Big thanks to the ps plus team for the free items for bioshock infinite got a feeling they will come in handy keep up the good work.

xllkaboomllx 28 March, 2013 @ 2:40 pm   185

Hello Jawad,

Do you think we could get any marvel vs capcom 3 psn avatars plz plz

Grimmy11 28 March, 2013 @ 2:41 pm   186

With the THQ content going off, It might be a long shot but any chance some of it may come back? I bought Saints Row 3 The Full Package a couple of days ago and can’t redeem my online pass.

I previously owned the standard version of the game and while I didn’t play it online I’m pretty sure I redeemed the pass of that but it’s not on my download list.

More worryingly some games I’ve purchased (Original Darksiders on Plus for example) are no longer in my download list either.

FinalSalute 28 March, 2013 @ 4:54 pm   187

What’s going on with the bioshock infinite season pass? I haven’t recieved my early bird DLC? Can anyone tell me how long it’ll be before a fix is out because I’m at the blue ribbon and I’m torn between waiting or carrying on?

B_BOPPER 28 March, 2013 @ 5:46 pm   188

The early bird does not catch the worm it catches the ps store no dlc in blue ribbon mess……

WildRushSykes 28 March, 2013 @ 6:11 pm   189

Ive got caught in the bioshock infinite season pass fiasco and after 30 minites on the phone to sony and another 20 minutes with the publisher i got nowhere lol. All they said that my problem was being elevated to the higher ups and would take up to 2 days to be resolved :( Another game to add to my collection that has got screwed up by day one dlc that i cant get im gonna be swimming in them soon :)

aqf161 28 March, 2013 @ 7:13 pm   190

I was wondering about Netflix on PS VITA anyone have any idea of the release date UK side?

Amatsukaze4444 29 March, 2013 @ 1:00 am   191

Hi Jawad,

I’d like to know where are the DLCs for Agarest Zero?

ii-Zangetsu-ii 29 March, 2013 @ 6:45 am   192

@ Jawad,
I can’t find Dead or Alive 5 Plus & Dead or Alive Paradise bundle & am having issue with DoA5 Swimwear set I have it on my ps3 but on the vita it’s show as not punchers

Is hogs of war coming to EU PSN, YES or NO?

Skookie30 29 March, 2013 @ 7:49 pm   194

@jawad I finally got assassin creed-3 but wanted the DLC the betrayal of king part 1 & part 2 but the PSN store showing part 2 twice when I search for it :(

watford2007 29 March, 2013 @ 10:15 pm   195

Any chance of seeing Shadow of Memories, also called Shadow of Destiny released for the PS Vita as a PSP download etc.

It’s on the Japanese store for a while and it’s in English. Any reason for why it’s not available on the UK Store. This would be a great game to play again on the PS Vita or even on my old PSP etc.

Please can you find out whether this is possible. Many Thanks.

antikewl 30 March, 2013 @ 9:13 am   196

Any news on the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass Early Bird bug?

B_BOPPER 30 March, 2013 @ 11:55 am   197

@antikewl i agree it’s been 4 days now and is getting a little beyond the joke i am not going any further than the blue ribbon till this is sorted.My advice do as i did get tomb raider from the store at 20 quid that will tide you over till it is fixed.

FinalSalute 30 March, 2013 @ 1:21 pm   198

They have acknowledged it on their website update of 29/3 they are working with Sony to correct it and they understand it’s happening to EU/AUS users only so looks like we’ll get our early bird stuff after the holiday break, Tuesday

antikewl 30 March, 2013 @ 4:08 pm   199

@B_BOPPER A excellent plan if I hadn’t completed Tomb Raider to clear the way for Bioshock Infinite! Still, there’s always those collectibles to collect… :)

Yeah, not expecting to be fixed until after Easter, but it’s worth a shot!

Steevo-kun 16 April, 2013 @ 6:36 am   200

I have a question. Does the PS3 version of Dead or Alive 5, which I got from Playstation Plus, have any problems with the cross save? Since I’ve been trying like mad to share my save between PS vita and PS3 but it doesn’t seem to work.