Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 3:00pm

PlayStation Store update: The Walking Dead: 400 Days, Tokyo Jungle Mobile, more

With the sun shining outside in the UK, it’s a quiet week for new content on PlayStation Store with only one new full game release today, turn-based strategy game History: Legends of War.

The Walking Dead: 400 Days, which many asked about last week, will drop in this week’s publish. It’s a DLC episode for Season 1 of The Walking Dead, telling stories of five new survivors.

Also well worth a look this week is a new top-down take on Tokyo Jungle for the PlayStation Mobile service, and fresh DLC for Soul Sacrifice on PS Vita.

We also continue our #PlayStationMemories promotion this week, moving onto PlayStation 2 – check out this morning’s Blog post for details on all the deals.

New PlayStation Network content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PS3 games

• Colouring In Set: Ukiyo-e 2
  • Colouring In Set: Ukiyo-e 3
  • Colouring In Set: Ukiyo-e 4

Prices: £0.59/€0.75
Availability: All

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

149 Comments 6 Author replies
Show oldest first
planeet32 10 July, 2013 @ 3:02 pm   1

Hi Jawad, any news on when we can expect the 2nd season pack for the pinball arcade?

got a couple questions jawad, will syphon filter 2 ever re-appear on the store? it has been gone for a while (probably 18+ months)and never appeared again on the store, and after last weeks fruit ninja dlc appearing on the store when will it be releasing?

turbogeek421 10 July, 2013 @ 3:04 pm   3

The Walking Dead: 400 Days will be mine! And why am I randomly drawn towards the Tour De France 2013 game?! Ehh, why not, only £3.19!

CanaryIsles 10 July, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   4

After Maspalomaz complaint about the store, I see there has been many upgrades and bugfixes

tarsanell 10 July, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   5

Any chance we can get Dracula X Chronicles (PSP) up on PSN?

Thanks.

matdub69 10 July, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   6

Can games please include a new rating. I propose R.R.E. Random Regional Exclusions. I know I shouldn’t complain as we here in Australia get most releases but i was looking forward to Legends of War.

400 Days!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))

Carnivius_Prime 10 July, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   9

eh, nothing appeals to me on this one. I’ll save my money for the summer sale and hope some of the games I want are on it.

hmm the only descent games there are on ps mobile and we dont have ps mobile

on the other hand History: Legends of War its about time you released it on the psn becouse its for sale for 3 months in retail

liamlangan 10 July, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   11

Still no Ratchet Gladiator HD? How about Fruit Ninja for Vita after seeing DLC for it last week, No? At least there is always TWD: 400 Days

chrisredfield_97 10 July, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   12

Hey Jawad do you know if there is coming any psn avatar bundle any street fighter watch dogs do you know please if you see my comment reply i really want to know thanx

MaxDiehard 10 July, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   13

Just Tokyo Jungle Mobile for me this week. My PS3 is dead so other content is no use to me.

I’m awaiting the upcoming PS Vita sale you mentioned a few weeks back, so i’m hlding out on getting Super Stardust Delta, hoping it will feature in it.

pinkplaybunny 10 July, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   14

Bought 400 days! Typically i only had £3.20 in my wallet and had to add an extra £5 :-p

I take it this dlc wasn’t part of the season pass?

Martingutten 10 July, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   15

That is what I call a very weak update! =(

And SCEE, when in gods name will you get to launch PSM in new countires? You are ALLWAYS saying services will come “soon” to Scandinavia, but after 5 years of let downs I am stating to dislike SCEE very much. Do you hate money, is that is?

Dante_Zero 10 July, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   16

Wow. This update is beyond pathetic. Will add it to the other 40 odds shocking weeks we get in a year. Surely with all the games/apps currently MIA you could have still mustered something more up than this?.

Also thanks for rubbing the salt into the wound last week by allowing me to buy Toro Friend Network DLC for Paint Park even though Toro Friend Network is not being released in Europe. really classy middle finger to us there.

craig12girvan 10 July, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   17

Still no date / info on ratchet gladiator ….. Come on scee (and idol minds)

Any week with new Pinball Arcade tables is a good week. Plus Walking Dead DLC!

When will PSM get expanded to more countries?

When I managed to consider buying even “History: Legends of War” for a second, that can only mean one thing: It is summer!

Oh about summer, it seems that the Summer sales will begin tomorrow so … http://youtu.be/bUo1PgKksgw :)

Oops, forgot the word “Steam”. Would be awesome if we finally got that edit function.

vherostar 10 July, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   22

Any update on when the Vita Mega pack are going to work? It’s been 3 weeks now..

supersmith2500 10 July, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   23

Still no Runner2 and Ratchet HD?

PHEEliNUX 10 July, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   24

Ugh, NISA it have been 2 freaking months since US got HDN V avatars, And we still don’t have them

I’ll just take Tokyo Jungle for PSM…oh wait I can’t.

Chaosprower 10 July, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   26

Tokyo Jungle Mobile looks interesting, but looking at the three screenshots available I can’t quite figure out what the gameplay consists of. Does it play like Final Fantasy Tactics or is more casual? I’d have to wait for someone to upload a video of the gamplay or something. A demo or a trailer would have helped.

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 10 July, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   27

No PS1 games? I hope you can give us some PS2 and PS1 games in the summer sale? I’d like Driver 2 on the PS STORE if that’s possible, please could you contact Ubisoft with regard to this request?
Thanks.

Hello… Could we get some NIS AMERICA anime styled avatars?

Also will the SOul Sacrifice Japanese voice pack become available in EU store? It’s available in USA!!

StefNighthawk 10 July, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   29

PlayStation Mobile shares a lot of similarities with the defunct Comic Store. ie. no news about expanding towards other territories followed by a closure of the service for all.

so still no Toro’s Friend Network and no Ratchet Gladiator.

What is the deal? We wait over 6 months for vita Q-Force and because of that delay given Ratchet Gladiator…but wait…we aren’t huh?

The US got Deadlocked (their version of Gladiator) at least 6-8 weeks ago, yet when anyone asked when is it going to come to EU it gets ignored. Stop fobbing us off, this is a Sony published product. If SCEE can’t bring to the PSN Sony published games then what hope is there that will change with PS4. We are always told “CONTACT THE PUBLISHER” well we are and representatives from the publisher can’t be bothered to respond

Grave_uk 10 July, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   31

Hi

Do you have any information when Spelunky will be released for PS3?

Chaosprower 10 July, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   32

@turbogeek421 That price is just for the Tour de France DLC, the complete game is 49,99€.

NOSAJ19 10 July, 2013 @ 3:23 pm   33

Does The Walking Dead: 400 Days require The Walking Dead: Season One to be installed in order to play the 400 Days episode? Just asking as I would like to buy the 400 Days episode, but I have recently deleted The Walking Dead: Season One after platinuming it to free up some hard-drive space. It would be much appreciated, if you could confirm either way. Thanks!

Also, any news on when Spelunky is releasing for the PS3 and Vita?

GametimeUK 10 July, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   34

When is Counter Strike coming to Europe?

stathmos 10 July, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   35

Metro Last Light limited edition is £24 over at GAME!

labedz5 10 July, 2013 @ 3:28 pm   36

Will there be any promotion/discount on playstation plus in july or august?

MaxDiehard 10 July, 2013 @ 3:29 pm   37

@ChaosPrower

I’ve just been playing Toyko Jungle Mobile. The layout and menus are just like the PSN version, except the gameplay is all isometric and the movement it via a grid rather than 360 degree movement. From what i’ve played of it so far, I would recommend it.

Artemisthemp 10 July, 2013 @ 3:30 pm   38

#28 I will suggest you ask over on NISA forum http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=11699

Have any date for Elaine DLC for Soul Sacrifice been decided yet?

Dante_Zero 10 July, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   39

So glad this isn’t the apprentice cause if it was you’d all be fired by now. lol Seriously though the customer service from representatives in the public domain is pretty shocking. I want to give this blog post minus stars.

Artemisthemp 10 July, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   40

#33 You will need Episode 1 of The Walking Dead to play 400 Days.

SpideyWolvie 10 July, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   41

Any chance for a Mass Effect 1 discount soon?

Looking forward to the 400 Days DLC!

Any news to share on Hotline Miami for the NZ store? Is it coming at all?

K_C_1987 10 July, 2013 @ 3:32 pm   43

Hi jawad.
3 things i would love to know
1. How long do we have to wait for the next episode of jacob jones and the bigfoot mystery
2. When can we expect to see fruit ninja
3. Why is there still no netflix for vita in uk?

The 3rd question is the most important and the fact sony or netflix cant be bothered to give us a reason
is disgraceful. Why are we always left in the dark with things like this.

What about Spartacus Legends? it is already out in the U.S so when will we be able to get it. Also can i ask, someone mentioned in the forums downloading it from the U.S store as its free to play but i wanted to ask would this even work because i heard you had to be signed in to play and being in the wrong region etc i know can cause issues.

Nightmare966 10 July, 2013 @ 3:39 pm   45

Well, looks like summer has arrived to the Videogames industry as well. It’s been 2 calm weeks!

Hi Jawad, I’d like to ask a few things:

1- Do you know if Tearaway and Batman: Arkham Origins are going to have a pre-order PSN deal?

2- Will you update the Vita PSOne pages soon? I just noticed that MediEvil is Vita compatible, but if it wasn’t for the web store, I wouldn’t have been able to get it there as there’s no page for it! It would help people know some Classic games are Vita compatible and provide a helpful shortcut to the games for people with over 700 items in the download list!

3- This one might sound a bit stupid, nd maybe it’s not even your department, but… Why does the Store not have that Bell sound anymore? I liked it! It’s been missing since 1.05 :/

Also, there’s 3 Sleeping Dogs DLC missing from the Store. One of them is the Monkey King DLC, The Movie Masters DLC and The Law Enforcer DLC are completely missing from the Store itself. At least for non-UK countries.

And there seems to be a glitch as well on the Web Store. There are duplicate pages that bring you to the Add-On pages and the Recommendation pages from the Add-Ons subpage. Weird stuff.

Thanks for your time Jawad :)

Jawad Ashraf 10 July, 2013 @ 4:11 pm

1. Possibly but nothing to announce for now.
    2. This is more of a small tecnical issue but we will look into it.
    3. This one…I don’t know :D, sorry!

Thanks for your input :)

What god and in what language we have to pray to finally have Legend of Dragoon (PSX) on PSN? :/

pokersean 10 July, 2013 @ 3:44 pm   47

I guess I asked in the wrong place last time. Sorry about that. When will PS mobile be available in the regions that it isn’t in yet? (Hint:Ireland) :p

nakano1987 10 July, 2013 @ 3:45 pm   48

@1 Thanks I missed noticing the season pack 1 arrived in the EU store. I already own a few tables so I probably won’t get it as there is no discount offered if the same tables are bought “second” time. I guess the database structure isn’t suitable for supporting this feature at the moment. But looking forward to individual table discounts that may or may not come in the future.

MorfiTM 10 July, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   49

Are Lithuanians worse than British? Or maybe Spaniards are worse when put next to New Zealanders? What about Danes? Are they worse when compared to ‘Mericans? Or do we, Poles, have less value than Japanese? You don’t have to answer us Jawad. You don’t have to answer us SCEE. Deliver your promises, deliver us with the same services and content as other people have. Deliver us all the promised Vita Games – big games in retail copies.

I have spent 2000$ on PS VITA, accessories and games. I spent ONLY so much, as I am ready to spend much more. Not only me, as I think that there are thousands of people resembling me in Poland, in Europe, in those parts of the world, where you still don’t deliver.

adumr82 10 July, 2013 @ 3:51 pm   50

Not strictly on topic but can someone tell me if they managed to get the vita mega pack to fit on the one memory card as it suggests it does? I can only fit 9 of the 10 games on at best.

Load all