Posted 12:00pm

Big savings on Cross Buy titles this week

CrossBuySale_FeaturedImage_EN

Everyone likes Cross-Buy games and everyone likes sales, so here’s the best of both in our Cross-Buy sale!

Get your paws on the bloody, addictive Hotline Miami for just £3.24, or maybe don your luchador mask and grab Guacamelee for £6.19 (that’s less than a London day travel card!) There’s plenty to grab to fulfil your desire to play on the couch, or on the move so hop onto PS Store later today when sale kicks off (alongside the Horror sale).

Alien Breed

Knytt Underground
Was €9.99/£7.99, now €4.99/£3.99
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Pinball Arcade
Was €9.99/£7.99, now €4.99/£3.99
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Ratchet & Clank: QForce (PS Vita)
Was €14.99/£11.99, now €10.04/£8.03

Was €1.49/£1.19, now €0.74/£0.59

Drum Kits Sound Pack
Was €0.99/£0.79, now €0.49/£0.39

Dubstep Sound Pack
Was €0.99/£0.79, now €0.49/£0.39

Cross-Buy through PS3 only

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time(PS3)
Was €29.99/£19.99, now €20.09/£13.39

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

70 Comments 4 Author replies
Show oldest first

might grab superfrog in this one.

would also grab Hotline Miami and Guacamelee! but you have hinted in a few posts that these could soon be plus bound.

if you state that these 2 are not the ones you have been hinting at then consider them sold.

BiGsMoO7ke 16 October, 2013 @ 12:04 pm   2

Sly Cooper for me :)

Some of the titles have small savings, but there are few interesting titles. Thanks!

@Chris
In September you answered to a question if Resistance Burning Sky, Hotline Miami or Guacamelee would be in the IGC soon, that one of them would come indeed.

So with this sale now, could you tell us which one? I know that it isn’t Resistance BS.
Nothing more annoying than purchasing the game now, in knowledge that there is a 50% chance that it’ll be in the IGC just afterwards.

luckysalt81 16 October, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   5

£2.43 for Hotline Miami! WOW.

sly cooper is another one id like but again it seems like an ideal candidate for plus rather soon.

luckysalt81 16 October, 2013 @ 12:08 pm   7

£12.05 for Sly as well

@hayzink
Haha, nice. As we say in german: 2 Dumme, 1 Gedanke. ^^
Seems that I beat you at Treasure this week, btw. :)

What is the deadline?

CreditDue 16 October, 2013 @ 12:14 pm   10

You’ll have to dead or a troglodyte to not want Hotline Miami at that price

Hi Chris, is there any word on what’s going to happen to PS4 bundle preorders now that Watch Dogs is delayed until Spring 2014?
I know that amazon are honoring preorders for just the console, but what about other retailers?
I expected some official reassurance post on here about the whole situation…

@Golwar

not quite still 4 and a half days to go but nice score to aim at :)

im off to play treasures now.

vectormatic 16 October, 2013 @ 12:17 pm   13

Ah, i was right not spending my leftover cash on LSP-psp last week, now i can pick up Sound shapes!

Yes being waiting for hotline Miami to drop! Under £3 hell yes, may get superfrog aswell! Great sale!!!

dark_angel69 16 October, 2013 @ 12:20 pm   15

No PlayStation All Stars? Does this mean it will come to PS+? I hope so!

tiago-kun 16 October, 2013 @ 12:20 pm   16

Hum…

I got a question, I don’t have a ps3 anymore, can I get the thieves in time discount through the webstore?

@tiago-kun
Of course. The webstore offers the same deals and prices as the PS3 store.

Ok I’m going to need a confirmation here. IS Hotline Miami going to make it to the IGC anytime soon?

Please be aware that I will not be happy if I’m screwed over again. I’m still very unhappy with the Stealth Inc debacle of having a “deal” for free DLC at launch only for the full game to be in the IGC a matter of weeks later without warning. If you tell me that Hotline Miami is not going to be in the IGC anytime soon and it turns out that it actually is, you can wave goodbye to the chances of me ever jumping on these kinds of sales ever again.

Carnivius_Prime 16 October, 2013 @ 12:34 pm   19

@dark_angel69 All Stars was on last week’s sale. I bought it for just under £10.

Think I got all the games I’d want from this list (such as Superfrog and Alien Breed) and some I kinda wish I hadn’t bought at original price (didn’t really like Hotline Miami and Jak & Daxter trilogy was quite disappointing, I only really enjoyed the first one).

I would get Sly Cooper 4 but it’s quite a big download for me at moment and I keep hoping it’ll be a Plus freebie soon.

PsychoDantis 16 October, 2013 @ 12:36 pm   20

Before I buy Guacamelee and Hotline Miami, these aren’t going to be in the IGC any time soon are they?

mr-korosu 16 October, 2013 @ 12:36 pm   21

@Gary485

It’ll cost you £2.43, that’s about the same price as a Wall’s Chicken & Mushroom slice. Chill your beans.

Those sales are good for people that bought a console yesterday, not for old customers. A lot of titles have just been part of the IGC.
I’m a bit disappointed by the last sales you offered in the past weeks apart the Lego ones.

CreditDue 16 October, 2013 @ 12:44 pm   23

A chicken and mushroom slice…with beans. I must eat this

Hot Line Miami and Guacamelee for me.

How I hate these “I would buy it but not when it ends up on Plus!”.

If you want ti support creative little games you really want to play then buy them, if not then not. Don’t act like the 5€ purchase would kill you.

@21 – Not the point. It’s more about the principle of it than the money. I’m simply not ok with giving them my money, even if it is just a small amount, only to find out that if I’d have just waited a short time I wouldn’t have had to.

wils_69nd_u 16 October, 2013 @ 12:59 pm   27

awesome price on hotline miami but as others have said, i am slightly hesitant as you have hinted that it will be in the IGC. but this along with the horror sale are both decent and i’ll pick up a few games so thanks a lot!

Nice! I’ll be picking up Alien Breed & Hotline Miami!

But how about some cross-buy DLC sales on Zen Pinball 2 DLC and the Pinball Arcade DLC?

mr-korosu 16 October, 2013 @ 1:15 pm   29

@26
The reason they put things on sale before IGC is that they’re trying to get as many people as possible to buy it before giving it away for free, which is completely understandable. With that in mind, I doubt they would put it on sale and then say BUT WAIT DON’T BUY IT, WE’RE PUTTING IT ON IGC NEXT MONTH.
So if you want it free, you wait. If you don’t mind paying £2.43, you can play it now.

Or you can whine about it.

MavSkipper 16 October, 2013 @ 1:17 pm   30

A one-day travel card used to cost £4.50… just saying. :)

I might grab Sound Shapes or DMC HD from the Horror Sale.

luckysalt81 16 October, 2013 @ 1:20 pm   31

They have said in the past that a certain game is joining plus when its in a sale.

They’ve clearly stated they know that one of Hotline Miami OR Guacamelee! is entering plus soon, THEY know which one it is as well, they’ve known for a long time.

If you own plus and your subscription is valid for a while into the future and Sony have already paid the developer for this title to enter plus, haven’t you technically already paid for the title? Why should we pay twice?

TheJungler 16 October, 2013 @ 1:22 pm   32

@29

They’ve done it with Hitman Absolution before, they gave a heads up it would be in the IGC before it was officially announced.

If I didn’t already own Hotline Miami I’d probably hold out anyway though, it’s exactly the type of game that would make it on there before too long

@hurzck
What exactly does it matter to you? If you want to spend your money, spend it. Nothing stops you.
Let others decide how they prefer to act, I doubt that anyone needs your blessing, right?

#29 said it all.

If you want to play it right now, buy it for this already low price. If you think developers need no support apart from your 50€ PS Plus Purchase, you don’t have the money right now or you are not sure if this game is worth the purchase, just wait and hope.

Don’t “demand” to know if a certain title comes to Plus.

thanks for the heads up chris ill wait for igc then.

info like this is much appreciated

Bought Sly 4 already in a sale just before the summer, it was just 13.50 Euro back then. Better deal than this one!

But will grab Alien Breed I think. Already bought Superfrog HD and Guacamelee! but for those that didn’t yet, get it for these prices. Great deals. I don’t expect Guacamelee! to be in PS+ IGC anytime soon, game is selling too well to go there for now IMO.

Already own Hustle Kings and some others too.

I expect Hotline Miami in PS+ somewhere down the road, also as USA already had it in its PS+ section last month or something.

Thanks Chris, much appreciated. Would have bought the other candidate, if I knew that one game came for certain.

Haven’t asked about Persona 4 Golden for almost 2 months, I think. Any news on a incoming sale for that game?

I wanted to get all the DLC for sound shapes for a while now

I think this is the perfect time to do it

Hey. Nice discounts!!
Sound Shapes is showing full price for me

why no corpse party ?!

supersmith2500 16 October, 2013 @ 2:26 pm   41

Planning on buying Gaucamelee! and Hotline Miami, don’t. It has a good chance into being added on Plus. Just a little warning. Also, good sale.

Hotline Miami seems a good price. And if you are promising not in the IGC this year then I will go for it. I just hope you stick to that.

Bought Hotline Miami, Guacamelee, Knytt and from the other sale Limbo. Hotline and Guacamelee will prolly go into Plus but i dont mind these prices so i grabbed them anyway.

Serpantino 16 October, 2013 @ 2:37 pm   44

I really appreciate that you’re willing to tell us if a game is going to be given with plus in the near future and I have to ask if Sound Shapes is planned any time soon.

vonhammer 16 October, 2013 @ 2:43 pm   45

@supersmith2500

Some games you’ve just got to support. Even If they announced it going on plus a week before this sale I’d still buy it.

vonhammer 16 October, 2013 @ 2:44 pm   46

Hotline Miami that is

Guys you need to realise that we can’t control everything and neither can Sony, they may not always know what games they will be able to secure. Buying games is always going to be a risk because they are always going to be found cheaper further down the line or free if its a ps plus thing. You also have to remember that these deals are not primarily aimed at plus members and not everyone has ps plus anyway. I do agree its a pain in the backside when you get caught out but its a risk we sometimes have to take if we want things right away. I get over it pretty quick given the fact i obviously felt it was worth my money just because its offered in another form later does not mean it was a total waste and i also got to play the game earlier. I would suggest if you don’t mind waiting you should do so, in time everything comes down in value and there’s always a chance it will end up on ps plus.

steylejcik 16 October, 2013 @ 2:47 pm   48

Does Hotline Miami share trophies for PSV and PS3? Getting trophy on PSV will automatically get on PS3?

Oh I was quite excited about Alien Breed thinking it was the modern remake but this is the classic version isn’t it. Still, perhaps a nice bit of nostalgia for just a couple of pounds

ippogrifo 16 October, 2013 @ 3:01 pm   50

Any chance of getting a discount on “Where is my heart?” (who is also about to get a release on PC, if I’m not wrong) in the future?

Load all