Posted 2:41pm

PlayStation Store update: The Wolf Among Us, Muramasa Rebirth, more

TellTaleGames are at it once more with an all new episodic series based on the Fables comic book series (from DC Comic/Vertigo). The Wolf Among UsFaith is the first of a five part series from the same team that gave us The Walking Dead. You won’t need to have read the comic as the game precedes the events in the first issue. So jump straight into a new game where your choices will affect the story.

Vanillaware. It may not be a name many know, but you should definitely be able to identify their games. Last Friday saw the release of Dragon’s Crown (developed by Vanillaware, of course) and this week there’s another drop dead gorgeous treat in Muramasa Rebirth. Muramasa is a 2D sidescrolling action RPG with gorgeous hand drawn artwork that really stands out on the Vita’s screen.

Check the rest of this week’s line-up below, as well the Cross-Buy and Horror sales that begin today.

New PlayStation Network content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PS3 games

Dead-Nation_bundle-thumb_1024_THUMBIMG
Dead Nation + Road Of Devastation
Price: £9.99/€12.99
PEGI: 18

Sanctum
Sanctum 2 (Trial available)
Price: £11.99/€14.99

Availability: Not available in Russia

Dragon’s Crown

Prices: £1.59/€1.99
Availability: Not available in Russia

F1 2013

Prices: £6.49/€7.99

LittleBigPlanet 2 (Cross-Buy) (Monday 14th Oct)

Prices: £0.79/€0.99

Pac-Man CE DX+

Prices: £6.49/€7.99

Payday 2

Prices: £3.99/€4.99

Star Wars Pinball (Zen Pinball 2)

Prices: £9.99/€7.99

The Last Of Us

Prices: £7.99/€9.99

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet 2 (Cross-Buy) (Monday 14th Oct)

Prices: £0.79/€0.99

Star Wars Pinball (Zen Pinball 2)

Prices: £9.99/€7.99

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

115 Comments 9 Author replies
Show oldest first

OO Muramasa!! When will we get Dragon Crown?

Fred Dutton 16 October, 2013 @ 3:12 pm

Ah, Dragon’s Crown should already be on the Store. I search should do the trick.

Folks, Jawad is out of the office, so apologies if we can’t answer many questions today. I’ll do my best to fill in where possible.

I was really hoping when i saw Dead Nation it would also be for Vita. I love that game so much.

How much for Angry bir… I can’t be bothered. Its been done before

How come Germany gets the first episode of The Wolf Among Us but doesn’t get the Season Pass? Do they fear that some of the future episodes might not be available on the German store?

That Killzone Art Book not available to download on PS3?

Dragon’s Crown is already in store, I guess I missed the announcement, but it’s great that we got Muramasa !!!

Regarding the Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate DLC, I cannot find the full Halloween bundle pack in the store. There should also be a bundle for the Ultimate Sexy costumes, which isn’t there either. Please fix this because I do not want to buy them individually.

nitefighter 16 October, 2013 @ 2:48 pm   7

any idea when ‘how to survive’ will be released on psn

Can we get some confirmation of how the secondary console works with PS4 digital titles.

Sounds like you need to sign into the purchasing account to run the software on a secondary console. In a household that requires two systems this wont be acceptable.

If it’s like PS3 is now, I’ll buy digital games (Indie, retail)
If not, I buy no digital games on the system.

is muramasa getting a physical release? literally have no space left on the 16gb memory card

Tranquil-Fury 16 October, 2013 @ 2:53 pm   10

£9.99 for Star Wars Pinball DLC?

Is that right?

Also The Wolf among us season pass,
how often are they releasing episodes, one a month or will it be like the walking dead with one every month or so, often later than other regions get their version?

Nightmare966 16 October, 2013 @ 2:54 pm   11

Gotta grab dat Fiend Rachel. Also, I see you’ve swapped Avatars! Is this one from the Store? :D

Video removed by USER… and why?

Could you please give us any kind of inormtation about the release of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + ? It’s on out everywhere else, except for PAL psn. Did it get quietly cancelled like Counter Strike probably did?

Hutchfull 16 October, 2013 @ 2:55 pm   14

also any news on guilty gear accent core plus r

I3loodthirsty 16 October, 2013 @ 2:56 pm   15

How come the us store got some ps4 games for pre order and we dont, one of them is warframe the free to play game and if you pre order it (for free) you get a bonus dlc pack free

Glad to see we finally got DOA 5 sexy costumes but are they available in a complete set

Hows_It_Feel 16 October, 2013 @ 2:58 pm   17

$40 for angry birds thats a joke/error right ?

SCEE screws up same as always. No DOA5 sexy costumes DLC bundle. So, either we wait (AGAIN) for you to decide to give one. Or instead of waiting and buying the bundle @ £9.99, we buy all the items individually @ £19.08 !!! BTW it would also be nice if you put the DLC under Ultimate and not just Core, which is difficult to find since the search funtion can never see it. Oh and BTW i still havnt received my redeem code for R&C Gladiator.

pinkplaybunny 16 October, 2013 @ 2:59 pm   19

Yeah when do we get to pre order the ps4 games? I need a new one now that Watch dogs has been delayed!.

Nice PSN plus discount on Dragon crown by the way if people haven’t noticed.

Bacon_Crispies 16 October, 2013 @ 3:00 pm   20

Muramasa Rebirth out at last and at £20 (compared to £30+ on Amazon)

You’ve got yourself a sale.

Hi Jawad, i have a problem with the Resistance 3 DLC.

If i visit the Playstation Store from a browser on PC, i can’t open the page with the DLC (if i click on “Resistance 3 (PSN)” nothing happens), and if i visit it from the PS3, i can only see the two buyable addons: Brutality and Survival. However, there’s supposed to be a bundle with the old content for the Special Edition, released for free: it includes a new weapon, two skins, among other things. I can’t download them. There’s no button to press. Could you please look at the issue? European store of course, the stuff is available in the US store, again for free, but i need it for the EU version.

And now with the other problem i’ve been trying to report for WEEKS but nobody ever helped me: i bought “Saints Row 2 Ultimate Edition” when it was on sale. However, there are no game updates for this game, even if they’re required for the DLC and i got a popup message in the game about that. So, what happened to the game update? I’ve tried reporting to the devs but they told me only Sony could help me. Meh.

dividsmythe 16 October, 2013 @ 3:01 pm   22

Lol at angry birds price. There free on android.

Do you know if there is any chance of the new cabelas game getting released over here?

I also wonder why there is no season pass in Germany for “The Wolf among us”. Steam offers it in Germany, so do other PC stores. Is that a case of “Lex Playstation”?

Lord_Gremlin 16 October, 2013 @ 3:02 pm   25

Hey Jawad – about Dragon’s Crown not being available in Russia – can you maybe relay to NIS that they can just release it as 18+ – their “rating” problem solved. You don’t have to submit 18+ stuff anywhere here at all because there’s no restrictions (unlike PEGI).
Good that Muramasa is available I’ll buy it later though, after DLC is out. I’ve spent good 60-70 hours with my US imported copy, really good game.
And what about Atelier Meruru Plus?

Really? I cant buy those new and late DOA5U costumes-dlc with bundle? Or are bundles still coming today, or do we have to wait them another month? Or am I just blind? Even DOA5U website advertises for example Ultimate Sexy Costumes bundle price for 14,99€. Now, we have buy each of them individually and price after that would be 27,30€. See the difference?

Im sorry, im happy that they actually arrived into EU stores, but right now its just waste of money, beside Ultimate Sexy Costumes being almost 1,5 month late in EU store. I would have expected at least some kind of discount for a short time.

Angry Birds pricing is ridiculous, someone’s screwed up surely?!?

I see video is back up and running now :)

voldemarove 16 October, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   29

The Wolf Among Us! Not available in Russia! Very bad news. I disappointed.

Only Angry Birds for me. Nothing else is enough value for money. [No, I'm not serious.]

TINTINTB303 16 October, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   31

Metro: Last Light story DLC. Is it out today on the PS Store? How much is it??

Cheers :-)

I3loodthirsty 16 October, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   32

@tintin yup it was on lastnight its 3,99

PHEEliNUX 16 October, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   33

Expected maybe something like Disgaea D2 DLC, I guess not
Nothing for me this update

dark_angel69 16 October, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   34

Jawad, can I have an avatar like yours? :D

aboood619 16 October, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   35

Couple of questions please:
1- Can you get the Gunbird Collection on EU PSN? I’ve been in the mood for some classic traditional Shoot’em-ups and this collection has both arcade games which I loved playing as a kid

2- Any word on a discount or sale on Asura’s Wrath DLC? Or a Capcom sale happening in the near future?

star wars dlc
rest noting to me .

Hi Jawad, any news on Terraria for vita? Even a simple this year or next would do, I hope for it every week to no avail!

Cheers

So where exactly is this massive Trick or Treat Halloween Pack for DOA5U? The individual costumes are there, but considering the size of the pack, no way I’m bying those costumes one by one.

Same deal with the Ultimate Sexy costumes, now that SCEE -finally- bothered to add them to the store.

Muramasa already installing :) Been looking forward to that game

PhantomRUS9 16 October, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   40

Hello, why are so many games/DLC unavailable in Russia? I want to get The Wolf Among Us but it isn’t available :’C

CardcaptorStacey 16 October, 2013 @ 3:43 pm   41

Are we ever going to see the Atelier Totori avatars the USA got ages ago?

I am still waiting on my Ratchet Gladiator code… Customer supports keeps telling me to be patient and won’t help me.

Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate – Trick-Or-Treat Halloween Costume Set – £19.99/€24.99 is MISSING!

Also, why no Ultimate Sexy Costumes Pack still?

caiserkato 16 October, 2013 @ 3:49 pm   44

Yay! Muramasa Rebirth! I was thinking about importing this game but that would have been problematic because of future DLCs. It’s such a shame we do not get a physical release but it’s better than nothing! :D

BenWhathisname 16 October, 2013 @ 3:50 pm   45

Why do so many items available in Russia?
Thank you for contempt, Sony.

Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate DLC is for some reason located in the core fighter part of the store also could you add a Ultimate Sexy Set so I don’t have to buy them seperatly.

BenWhathisname 16 October, 2013 @ 3:53 pm   47

And so at the ps vita is not dense with good games, so more and Sony makes these artificial barriers to non-issuance of certain games in certain countries.
The countries of Eastern logic, I must say.

Hi Jawad,

Any idea when Ace Combat Infinity is Releasing?

Finka_Karfein 16 October, 2013 @ 4:00 pm   49

Sony, please, chase SEGA for digital Yakuza releases.

And strive harder for Chrono Cross US import.

The Angry Birds price is unfortunately correct as it was $40 for the US yesterday.

Will the Wolf Among Us ever come to Vita like The Walking Dead did?

When is Dead Nation coming to Vita?

Any word on Terraria Vita and Frozen Synapse Tactics Vita?

Is the Star Wars Pinball DLC price correct? It’s the same cost as the original game!

Load all