Posted 5 May

Joe Danger arrives in LittleBigPlanet this week

New DLC details, and the pick of this week’s user-created levels

So, you may have read last month that Sackboy will be making an extra-special appearance in the upcoming Joe Danger game for PS Vita by our good friends at Hello Games and we’re now pleased to reveal that Joe Danger himself will be arriving to LittleBigPlanet too!

JoeDanger-header

The Joe Danger Costume will be available when the PlayStation Store updates this week and it is the perfect costume for any daredevil Sackfolk that want to dress up as Sackboy’s favourite stuntman and show off their tricks on their hand-crafted motorcycles!

teampicks

LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks

Prepare to be blown away by this incredible space shooter that you truly have to experience for yourself! Take a look at just some of fast-paced action and excitement that you will encounter across the stages of this epic game by Pirmaut!

VOid~§pe¢trµm by Pirmaut

You can check out this amazing level and a whole range of exciting new community levels today by heading over to the LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks and queuing them up to play!

vitapicks

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita: Team Picks

You are one of the greatest hackers on LittleBigPlanet and it’s up to you to sneak into Synergy Industries with your well-honed platforming skills and touch-based hacking abilities to investigate the recent strange events surrounding this company. Only you can solve the mystery!

Synergetic Sabotage Screenshot 2

You can have this amazing level ready to play by heading over to LBP.me Vita and queuing up the new LittleBigPlanet PS Vita: Team Picks!

We always love to see exciting new LittleBigPlanet levels, so if you have any great levels to share with the community or some stunning videos that show off your favourite levels and creations, then be sure to tweet them to us @LittleBigPlanet

comeandvisitus

Come and visit us!
LittleBigPlanet.com
Forums
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

JoeDangerPose

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

7 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
jazzylouis 5 May, 2014 @ 6:54 pm   1

I will feel dangerously when I wear this costume!

renaultmilton 5 May, 2014 @ 7:57 pm   2

Cool!

BasketSnake 5 May, 2014 @ 8:33 pm   3

I wanted the LBP1 beta. Then I wanted the game. Then I wanted costumes. Then I wanted the LBP2 beta. Then I wanted LBP2. Then I wanted water in LBP2. Now I want to be able to stream level creation out to people! It never ends. Anyways we MUST bring Sackboy over to the PS4. I think fans and everyone at Sony would want it. The game is for everyone. Thumbs up, like and make sure you “HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON” below if you agree!

tophatattack 7 May, 2014 @ 7:12 am   4

well BasketSnake most likely they will have both versions little big planet hub on ps3 and ps4. there forth if the public beta for hub comes out we can all enjoy it and play with are fellow sack chums we know and care for. i,m not sure but people said the secret beta was released for people who signed up for it but i,m not sure.

Majin_Romulus 7 May, 2014 @ 10:11 am

Oh god no that would be horrible for the LBP franchise if they only released hub for ps4. We need a new lbp built on the ps4 and not ps3 so it won’t hinder the ps4 version in any way. I REALLY hope LBP 3 is being worked on right now, if not then that won’t be good at all.

tophatattack 8 May, 2014 @ 12:03 am   5

Well majin not that many people can buy a ps4 and enjoy it. alot people cant afford stuff. I don,t have money like that. so its better for both ps3 and ps4 to share so everyone can be happy and have fun playing with others.

flaidan 18 May, 2014 @ 6:31 am   6

When does the costume release in the US? LittleBigPlanet’s website says May 7, but it’s been 10 days after that.