Posted

PlayStation Home – New inFamous Space and Killzone 2 Throne Room (Updated)

Hi all, it’s Elliott here, and I wanted to update you on some fantastic new content making it’s way into PlayStation Home this week.

Firstly, the magnificent Killzone 2 Visari Throne Room will be available from the Shopping Centre as of tomorrow morning. To celebrate the launch of this great personal space, we’re giving you the chance to get hold of an exclusive Killzone 2 PS Home Reward – the Visari plant & container. This exclusive item will look great in your new Visari Palace Throne Room, (or Harbour Studio at a push…) just bear in mind it takes up quite a lot of space…!

PS Home - The Killzone 2 Visari plant & container, 1PS Home - The Killzone 2 Visari plant & container, 2

The Visari plant and container PS Home Reward

To get hold of this rare item simply keep an eye on the EU blog over the next couple of days. We will publish a promotion code, as a comment within this article, which you will need to redeem; (T’s & C’s apply – click here) but you’ll have to be quick; the promotion code will be valid for one week only!

Update: The promotion code is now in the comments below as promised, but it’s becoming rather tricky to find it! So, to make things simpler, here it is, to save you hunting through lots of comment pages:

J7BH-C4BR-2RTN.

To redeem the code, go into the PlayStation Store and select the [Redeem Codes] icon from the [Store Top], then just follow the onscreen instructions – the plant will be in your inventory when you log back into PS Home.

In addition to the Visari Throne Room, this week you will also be able to get your hands on an exclusive Helghast Tacticians outfit (for both male and female avatars), some fantastic Killzone t-shirts, as well as a variety of furniture items to kit out the Visari Throne Room – check out the screenshots below.

PS Home - Helghast Tacticians outfit

PS Home - Killzone 2 clothing

PS Home - Visari Throne Room furniture, 1

PS Home - Visari Throne Room furniture, 2PS Home - Visari Throne Room furniture, 3

There will also be a second limited edition promotion code available on Killzone.com which will unlock another exclusive item for the Visari Throne Room. I won’t give too much away here, however be sure to keep an eye out Killzone.com, since no Visari Palace would be complete without one of these rare items…

In addition to the Killzone news above, you’ll be very pleased to hear that we also have the SOCOM Tactical Operations Centre launching in the SCEE region tomorrow. Great for all you SOCOM fans, check out the post here for more info on this new space.

PS Home - SOCOM Tactical Operations Centre, 3

PS Home - SOCOM Tactical Operations Centre, 1PS Home - SOCOM Tactical Operations Centre, 2

And last, (but by no means least!) we will also be launching the fantastic inFamous ‘Abandoned Docks of Empire City’ space tomorrow morning (including the great Reaper Shock mini-game). Here’s what SCEA’s blog team had to say about this great new addition:

“The Abandoned Docks of Empire City marks a first for Home in that it will broadcast exclusive media developed by Sucker Punch specifically for the hardcore inFamous fans. We also managed to squeeze a mini-game into the space – a scrolling shooter-type button masher called Reaper Shock that lets the community compete for high scores on the built-in global leaderboard (and rewards the most highly-skilled with some rad reward items to decorate your avatar and your personal space with).”

PS Home - inFamous Abandoned Docks space, 1PS Home - inFamous Abandoned Docks space, 2PS Home - inFamous Abandoned Docks space, 3PS Home - inFamous Abandoned Docks space, 4

I’ll be around for a while so if you have any questions about any of the above, blog away – otherwise, be sure to keep an eye out for that Killzone promo code ;)

Best
Elliott / iELL

297 Comments
5 Author replies
loonytoon1982 01 July, 2009 @ 17:45

You mean to say we’re getting a space at the same time as the US?

WOOHOO!!!

Looking forward to blasting a few reapers… even if I am one myself

sowasred2012 01 July, 2009 @ 17:45

Nice.

Nice, hope they all work ok and on that note do you have any news on the Buzz space or is that in Relentless’s hands

Good to finally see some home spaces rolling in. Needs moar though.

I need that helghast outfit!

Excellent update, I will be in Home to see these updates.

RadioactiveMouse 01 July, 2009 @ 17:53

Wow that’s alot of content to release. And free stuff :O I shall be checking back :)

Great work guys, nice to see developments for the Home platform. :D

Elliott Linger 01 July, 2009 @ 18:00
7.1

Hey RadioactiveMouse,
There will also be a few more smaller updates tomorrow morning (clothing etc) so keep an eye out for those too.

This is more like it.
SCEE has to keep this up every fortnight to contain interest in Home for the PS3 users. Well done.

!!!!!^^!!!!!!

Thank SCEE.

is love!!!! :)

Hi

how many reward items can we expect to see from the inFamous mini game ?

Thanks

ads659

Thanks for the brilliant update, we get exclusive stuff and the killzone apartment before anyone else and 2 new spaces

I have a couple of questions, I hope you can answer

1. Is the helghast costume the exclusive item we will find on the killzone website or is it buyable
2. Any news on the buzz website
3. Also is there an update on photo frames?

Killzone 2, inFamous and Socom, things are looking good in EU Home! Can’t wait till Thursday!

Must remember to update my card with cash, ouch.

I heard there is two reward items ads, a garbage monster object and a nurse outfit

This is possibly the update I have been waiting for. MusterBuster referred me here btw ;)

So, any news on Killzone 2 Home Launching? I know it’s coming, I sense it, I can smell it in the Helghast apartment air. Make it Game Launch and I will be a very happy man.

Sorry for the invasion lol but I’m assuming these Killzone items are EU only for this week as it wasn’t mentioned in the US PlayStation Blog…. ?

Poker tables in personal space…pls

Playing poker in that throne room>>>>

Just put the poker table up for sale in the shopping centre

£5-10 would be perfect, obviously with voice chat so we can chill in our personal space with friends, right now these personal space are hmmmmmmm

This is fantastic. I have’nt been using Home that much since I finished Xi, and this is just the thing to get me back on it. Kudos to getting the inFamousspacelaunching parallel to the US. Also, are we getting the Killzone 2 personall space before US? I have a couple of questions to ask though:

1) Does the killzone 2 themed furniture come with the personal space or is that solld seperately?
2) How much will it cost (In £) to kit out an avata in the full helghast outfit?
3) Any news on the Motorstorm themed home apartment, unveiled a year, or so, ago?

– Matt –

Elliott Linger 01 July, 2009 @ 18:06
17.1

Hi MA77_G0D,
Certain KZ2 furniture items will be sold, others you will be able to get via Promotion Code for a limited time (such as the awesome KZ dead plant!).
There will be another promotion on killzone.com for a second special item (which is a must have for the apartment) so keep an eye out for this…!

If both upcoming Killzone rewards don’t require you to own the game I’m going to be really annoyed.

I’ve seen enough people who don’t even have InFamous walking around in Cole and Reaper costumes, yet someone like myself who has the Platinum trophy is left empty handed.

The wrong people, all day forum dwellers are getting all the best content while genuine gamers are mistreated. I don’t want to religiously refresh blogs, follow individuals on twitter or kiss the rears of moderators who show favouritism over their flock.

It’s turning into a huge problem as far as I can see and not what Home was presented to ever be like back at GDC 2007. Stop handing out codes to random people and let exclusive items be actually earned through trophies you’ve achieved similar to Resident Evil 5 and Street Fighter IV.

I’m getting resentful of seeing this happen over and over again.

Good afternoon,

Interesting update indeed, i sure look forward to the Infamous themed space. My apologies Shijima, but I have absolutely no interest in the SOCOM space due my nightmarish experience with the game.

Regarding the Killzone Throne room, i certainly am deeply tempted to purchase the entire lot simply in order to get the Tacticians outfit. To tell you the truth, it is the one and only class i use in the game, but will sadly not open my wallet for it. Never will i ever pay for virtual products. More importantly community-wise, do we have any positive news on the Killzone2 themed space with gamelaunching support?

Moreover, i thought that both the EA Sports Complex and Resident Evil5 themed space would be receiving an update tomorrow; are they still part of tomorrow’s maintenance despite the information in the blog post?

Last but not least, where is the Buzz space? According to the last update, its re-implementation was scheduled for ‘late June’ .

Good day

nuclear_predator 01 July, 2009 @ 18:03

Great update this week :) I’m looking forward to the inFamous space

Nice Reaper outfit there ;) Im guessing thats something to do with the space for EU peeps? ;)

Mattiebo123 01 July, 2009 @ 18:05

awesome update! can’t wait til tomorrow :) oh, and you might wanna read this:

“Remember that blog authors always stick around to answer your questions – make them suffer!”

:O that is a message from Muster Buster!

he should be ashamed!

Great update news for Thursday, Keeps fingers crossed for game launching.

Great update. I know I’ll be up late tmorrow night playing the inFamous mini-game until it breaks.
Also fingers crossed the Buzz space will make a return.

:O

Wow thats a lot of content! Best Home update EVER!

KZ2 gamelaunching would be great… :)

SIR-DARK-HAZE 01 July, 2009 @ 18:09

hi elliot where it says check out killzone.com for the codes will the be a limited amount of codes given out

Elliott Linger 01 July, 2009 @ 18:11
27.1

There will indeed be a limited amount of codes given out…;)

Just out of interest will the Motorstorm and Far Cry game launching be activated when the update happens?

Great release for tommorow, its great that SCEE has started listen to it’s community and pull up its socks well done to the team.
Just a little question on the KZ2 stuff and Throne Room any prices yet.
Thanks for the update and well done.
-FAZ6198-

OMG… *mouth drops* when ted said there was a suprise I didn’t think this would be it! Two spaces in one update plus as toon pointed out we have it at the same time as scea! Well done scee. Also I love the giveaway, shame sce use universal codes as it becomes less unique, but I guess it’s nice that everyone has an equal chance!

loonytoon1982 01 July, 2009 @ 18:14

So what are the price ranges for the additional content? I need to know how much to top up :D

@18

You say that the real gamers are suffering… I’m a gamer, I have the platinum, I use the forums all day, I do quite a lot between Home and playing games as a lot of people know and I just happened to get lucky with the reaper.

The rewards thankfully don’t seem to require people to own the game and rightly so in the case of a title that has been out for months. What you’re suggesting is that someone in my position shouldn’t get rewarded for not owning the game. However, I should point out that I did own it and sold it on due to the YLOD.

It happens.

Wooo Hooo…Hope it all runs smoothly *fingers crossed*

makingdamage 01 July, 2009 @ 18:15

Great work guys!
By the way, those 3D trophies thingy, are they coming to home or have you canceled that project? Because that really looks cool.

Is the EA Sports space getting updated with golf tomorrow?

I feel it’s late for KZ,It should really of been at launch and used game launching from day one.I hope fat princess, MAG,U2,GT5,and other PS3 multiplayer games have these functions from day one.as it will of been 10 months as a “open beta” by that time.

wardragon989 01 July, 2009 @ 18:17

Nice update.

But for some reason i was very confused by what was wrote, it almost felt rushed with too much info to talk about, not a bad thing no no no but confusing =/

@31 Well said

My sincerest apologies to posting once again, but that was simply due to unfortunate word-limit.

I will go back to the Killzone Throne Room.
In short, you are asking us gamers to pay for rewards, instead of being rewarded for our overall achievements within the game itself? In all honesty, i am not a big fan of the trophy system, but i did enjoy Killzone2 so much -since the beta that is- that i promised myself to do my best and earn the shiny Platinum. Which i eventually did. Why aren’t Home rewards, such as the above Tactician outfit, delivered to us in such manner? Please note that the very same is valid for all other games, such as Infamous for example. SCEE [Australia] has recently distributed 500 Reaper costume codes. I will not ask why SCEE (France) did not do the very same, but once again the reason why we are not rewarded for our achievements within the game?

All the best.

oooooooer DROOLS! can’t wait!!! like what departed said, when ted said there was a surprise I didn’t think this would be it! i had low expectation for this content update. now im terribly excited for it.
I’m bad at keeping my eyes peeled :(

Thanks SCEE great update!

without sounding unappreciative about this massive surprise with all these goodies; these treats, we really should be getting the BUZZ HQ tomorrow too.
It kinda makes no sense that its still in surgery.

Also mate, any news on the CORE client by anychance?
(if that last bit went over ya head, dont worry, it does me too with all this computer talk)

OMG OMG OMG You have no idea how exited i am:

Infamous Space
Killzone 2 Space #1! (For me anyway)
Killzone 2 Outfit
Killzone 2 Furniture

Gah im so EXITED!

Also where can we get this Killzone 2 outfit? Im going to get it straight away even if it costs! lol

Elliott Linger 01 July, 2009 @ 18:39
41.1

Hey Ryan224,
You’ll be able to get the Tactician’s outfit as soon as Home re-opens tomorrow morning.

Andy-McK-4ever 01 July, 2009 @ 18:37

Two new spaces at once?! SCEE is stepping up it’s game. Any news about when the Uncharted and Warhawk spaces are going to be available in Europe?

Thanks Elliott,

Will it cost?

It’s ok if it does because ill be there to buy it first! :)

Elliott Linger 01 July, 2009 @ 18:43
43.1

It will,
But there are two exclusive KZ items that you can get for free to kit out your Visari Palace…the Killzone plant (which is enormous and almost fills up the Harbour Studio) and something else… ;)

Awesome update this week!!

I don’t mean to keep repeating myself, but is there any news on Killzone 2 game-launching from within home or will there ever be??

Please could i get an answer on this subject, as it is one that has been on my mind for a long time now…

Aww sweet!

I like the way you said “and somthing else…” haha
I like secrets :)

I don’t think i will be able to sleep tonight. Too Exited :P

cool thanks may start using home now

SIR-DARK-HAZE 01 July, 2009 @ 18:45

how much does the tactition outfit cost or is it free

Thanks for the update i will wait and see how it turns out first

Still if you can keep this up i be happy again

Nerd

“excited” i think its spelt?! dont quote me on that though!!
i mean i hope you aint exited anything ryan over this news today.. god knows i almost did lol.
Nah im messin.

QUICK QUESTION Elliott!

Can you tell me abit about the graffing in the infamous space dude. can we actually graf what ever we like? or is it preset, if you like?

THE_CHAOS_CURSE 01 July, 2009 @ 18:52

will the apartment cost or will it be free?

if so, how much will it cost?

I’m glad I left that tenner in my wallet, throne room dose come the throne right?
Oh what an update! Here’s hopeing infamous space has a reper or Cole outfit.

xKillerMonkeyx 01 July, 2009 @ 18:55

Wow, this is an update to be proud of, great one SCEE, cant wait to get back from work and load up HOME.

Wow great update!!! Can’t wait for tomorrow, when you post that promotion code, is everyone able to use it? & how much the Throne room costs?

By the way when the Uncharted space will be released?

Keep up the good work guys! ;D

damn can´t get on home until friday. xD
Question: The code on killzone.com will it pop up in my face, or do I have to search?

V00D00CHARL1E 01 July, 2009 @ 19:01

Sweet, may have to break out the credit card me thinks…

Great update. I cannot wait to try all of this new stuff

Shame that these codes for Killzone stuff are so limited, there is practically no chance that i’ll manage to get one. I really do like the sound of the giant plant!

Tekkenfanaat 01 July, 2009 @ 19:21

Looks like a very nice update. One question though;

Aren’t we getting the Gravity Wall mini-game in the inFamous space?

SniperChris 01 July, 2009 @ 19:34

Will the Killzone.com code be published via the news feed?

I’m rea;;y impressed that the inFAMOUS space is launching at the same time as in the US. I saw the US Blog announce it earlier and wondered to myself how many months we’d be waiting to get it here.

Well done with the update guys and gals.

Sicilianblooded 01 July, 2009 @ 19:36

Really nice work

Where is the code????

just great

VISUALSTORM 01 July, 2009 @ 20:15

“Be sure to check back tomorrow for the Promotion Code for the Killzone 2 furniture, we’ll post it in this thread.”

“There will indeed be a limited amount of codes given out…;)”

Oh damn, an notification via the feeds would be better for me since I would probably be at work for the time of the update, but I’ll try to keep an eye on this news if you guys decided this way.

I’m very hyped about the killzone costume, it’s such a shame that amazon got the exclusive on the first ones, but I think it’s abot time to release them as home content in the shops.

(but Still, I think that some of rewards like those ones should be connected the game trophies, like Sony promised time ago)

This is a great update! Thanks!! Do you know anything about the Ghostbusters space?

Excellent news,now all we need is buzz back and i’m happy especially excited for infamous!!

DDShuriken007 01 July, 2009 @ 20:47

Que bien 2 nuevos espacios para home. cada vez el home va progresando.

Una pregunta

Cuando sale los Marcos/Cuadros para poderlos poner en nuestro apartamento en home? :D

TheChoubidoudou 01 July, 2009 @ 20:50

Very very nice job! This is just awesome. I can’t wait for all these new spaces/items.

EILLIOT !

Will you be giving out codes by a comment? Cause then everyone will see it !

hey Elliott! you not tedthedog are you, you do sound like him giveing infor like this it‘s good to see this from SCEE at last, any word from when buzz be back thanks i now wait with parted breath for the psn store tomorrow im looking at you fallout-3 dlc & mgs this week gonna be good i hope :)

godsgift1888 01 July, 2009 @ 21:13

hey elliot i know EU dont have picture frames yet but when we eeventually get them will the vizari apartment supports the picture frames ?

Always good to see new content, and makes a nice change that EU Home isn’t left waiting – I do agree with previous comments that more should be done to reward gamers rather than blog/forum dwellers though – I have the Platinum for both inFamous and KillZone 2, it would be nice if I could get some recognition of that in Home… Some of these spaces need to spend less time advertising the product and more time giving the owners of product a reason to return…

Will these codes be valid for the full week or the first X number of redeems? I’m going to be very miffed if it’s expired by the time I get Home from work!

It would be nice if Home updates like this became a regular feature of the blog too…

P.S. Not to whinge (this blog get’s enough of that) but I really think you need to address the price of Personal Spaces – especially when you can’t actually do anything in them yet like share media off your HDD with friends (you know picture frames/TV/Hi-Fi etc). It’s one thing paying £4-5 for the Space, but for that the decor should be included – people who want just the furniture without getting the Space should have to pay £1.50 for the chair or whatever, but it’s a bit rich to charge for the Space and then charge almost as much again for the furniture necessary to decorate it properly…

will the codes posted here have 1 use only or are u able to use them multiple times?

very good !

SolidusDave 01 July, 2009 @ 21:51

– what about Far Cry 2 Home-Game-Launching, is that only for US-Home?

– what about MotorStorm Pacific Rift Home-Game-Launching, it is listed in the 1.03 Patch-Note but is does not work atm.

– why don’t you make some more items game/Trophy related? For example, one of these KZ2-items could be for the people who reached the rank General. You know, something for the people who actually bought/played the game?

love both these games but i lost all my data from about 800 games on socom so it loses some use for me.

Alex_Assassin_08 01 July, 2009 @ 22:05

Best update ever?

and on the same day as America!

teh epicz! ;)

KillZone 2 is my favorite game, hope game launching is coming soon.
The inFamous space looks great as well :)

Can I please just say something?

I LOVE HOME!!!

I go on it pretty much every day, and have met some of my best online friends through the service, as well as hardcore gaming pals.

Thankyou…so much! :)

Also, I’ve been thinking about getting SOCOM, and especially want the headset.
I need to check out the Home space…maybe I’ll be swayed. :)

Show full comment

Best update ever?

and on the same day as America!

teh epicz! ;)

KillZone 2 is my favorite game, hope game launching is coming soon.
The inFamous space looks great as well :)

Can I please just say something?

I LOVE HOME!!!

Thankyou…so much! :)

Also, I’ve been thinking about getting SOCOM, and especially want the headset.
I need to check out the Home space…maybe I’ll be swayed. :)

Nice once Sony, nice update. Looking forward too it. Fingers crossed theres no bugs in the spaces.

nice work
what time is it code tomorrow?

This this a dream or is this really happening, thanks elliot for this massive update, I like the look of the throne room, infamous space looks brill and socom isn’t bad suppose, best update in europe home so far, anyone agree, keep up the good work, it seems you have made alot of people happy with this update, plenty to do tomorrow

Lovely update :p More of these please :D

what time is it code tomorrow?

Any news on the trophy room? anyway thx 4 the support on Home

cool cant wait till the mornin dont think i can sleep lol
so will these codes be posted here ???

Awesome…but germany is effed…. :*(

Why did the old KZ2 outfit worked in germany but NOT THIS ONE ?!

Archi-Volition 02 July, 2009 @ 02:01

wow can’t wait no more! very nice to upgrade this persistant home.

its gonna be awesome! :P

Awesome , gonna get this asap

Codes soon? Got up early for this hehe :)

Any news when we will get the Ghost Busters Fire House?

Seems only fair we get it considering how much of an aborition the actual game is online.

Stargatefreak 02 July, 2009 @ 07:50

I think this will not aviable in GERMANY:
– KILLZONE 2 apartment
– inFamous Space

beacause both games have in Germany a 18 years rating. -.-. This is not funny i am 21 Years old. Sony embrace the german guys like babies!!!

The german “terms of use” of the PSN says, that the PSN is X-rated! You must be over 18 years to use it, but we do not get 18 content. Where is the problem? i do not can see a problem!

cool cant wait :)

neither can i :)

Good to see more reasons to visit Home every now and again. Thanks for the work.

Dan

‘Rubs hands with antisipation’

we need some of these buildings in @home :D :D :D

y en español?
como se consiguen los codigos?

thenextbutton 02 July, 2009 @ 08:55

I can just tell that I am going to be at work when these codes are going to be published…

WooooooooHoooooo show me the money i mean codes did i say WooooooooooHooooooooo

Pacman_Ownage 02 July, 2009 @ 09:05

AWESOME update, im guessing the costume is like for everyone buying the apartment within the first week :P,
keep up the jolly good work

Epic update! Kudos.

darkan12-nl 02 July, 2009 @ 09:11

i`m waiting hush hush

WE NEED CODES!!! XD hehe

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 09:47

I have Home, the blog and Killzone.com on standby waiting for the codes and Home to come back online :D

same here loony :)

good scee

viva españa!!!!!!!!!!!

im all ready too haha i really want that tree for my house :P where on the killzone website will the code be? on the forums?

Heres hopeing the Visari Palace Throne Room will be FREE for the first hour or so. lol

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 10:08

@105 – Astro

The wait is the worst part but I want me some codes ;)

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 10:10

I’m hoping the Killzone.com code will appear in the news section on the front page.

We know the other code will be in here but when it’ll show is another matter altogether.

Pacman_Ownage 02 July, 2009 @ 10:13

any one got a text chat up? like last update :D

this code is valid for a week so there’s no rush for this one, its the code on the killzone site is limited.

Thanks for great update.

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 10:21

@111

No chat as far as I know at the moment.

@112

I’d still like both codes ASAP just in case they are both limited.

Just an idea killzone.com code they want do it throught twitter will they bottom more windows opened.

@mrtoolman
can u post a link so we can go to the page?

Awesome!! SOCOM space \o/ does this have game launching like in America too?

sorry loony

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 10:48

No problem…

Keep an eye on the Replies in this area too… if it changes to 6 the code might be there

anyone know how to put computer on auto refresh be nice right now lol

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 10:52

Depends on your browser… just have a look around for plug ins or anything for your browser that’ll help

think i might keep doing my self i know it works

SniperChris 02 July, 2009 @ 10:57

Wait until the afternoon, I doubt they’ll be added in the morning.

why is that they hung over

SniperChris 02 July, 2009 @ 11:01

Nope, the office hours are generally afternoon until evening.

quote: Posted on July 1st, 2009 at 6:00 pm by Elliott Linger

Hey RadioactiveMouse,

iwan-tthe-c0de <– code lol xD

Andy-McK-4ever 02 July, 2009 @ 11:14

Any word on when Home will be back up and running?

yeah ! my poker tourny has started that will give me sumthin to fill my waitin time, lol

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 11:20

@130

Could be up within minutes or hours… never any way to tell for sure

What a great update! After those 2 low content weeks, I can produly say “Thanks SCEE”

Oh yes, and… I want a code :)

Andy-McK-4ever 02 July, 2009 @ 11:22

I’ll have to wait until around six this evening to go online. It’s a shame, some great content available

hope i get some thing free again like the penthouse i got lol and i will love forkz2 stuff to go with my other kz2 costumes it will be great

garycassidy1802 02 July, 2009 @ 11:28

Argh the suspense is killing me :)

Today may well be the death of my F5 key…

Bear :D

FULLMETAL56 02 July, 2009 @ 11:29

Great update! :)

is this for new zealand aswell i mean will the code posted on here work for me??? please say yes

I’ve got one serious question;

Why do you do these events between the hours of 10-5pm when alot of people in the real world WORK to earn money to just buy stuff in PS Home, without us working you wouldn’t even get any money from us! Even for the students at school they will also miss out on it…

These ‘people’ (me inculed) who would love to be able to take part to get these rare Home Reward items for our accounts and yet we cannot take our PS3’s into work or not have aacess to the internet altogether. Why not do them out of normal work hours? :(

Because of being at work, i’ll be missing out on these lovely KillZone 2 Home reward items, and it really isn’t fair. I’m sure anyone else who is working this weekday today and they also want the items as well would agree with me. I’m guessing it’s because it’s in the Home teams ‘work hours’ but there must be a away so everyone has a chance of getting them (Sat/Sun). :(

my F5 key is already broken after 2 days clicking! :P

SORRY TO GO OF THE SUBJECT OF WOT WERE ALL WAITIN 4 BUT HAS ANY1 GOT THEIR RAG DOLL RUG CODE ? OR DONT WE GET THEM TILL THE WHOLE PROMO IS OVER

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 11:43

Don’t forget that the codes are limited to 9,999

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 11:43

Doubt we’ll be seeing the Rag Doll codes until next week

Wont get the Kung Fu rugs until its all over and well sorted I believe..

darkan12-nl 02 July, 2009 @ 11:45

rag doll codes also today?

Nope rag doll codes will be given out in the next 3 weeks by email.

Easy on the refreshing bear as well mate, dont want to break your computer as the codes are coming up!

@147 Kyo_Daikun

It’s okay…I just ran out and bought a box full of extra keyboards. Now I can pummel the F5 key with glee! :D

This is all very tense! I’m expecting it to appear on the hour…let’s see if my prediction is right! :P

Bear :)

aspy_dan247 02 July, 2009 @ 11:54

hopefully your right, i dont want to be up to late tonight so next hour would be perfect for us aussies

garycassidy1802 02 July, 2009 @ 11:55

Don’t think the codes will be up at least until home is back online

i hope its a boy…….oh sorry were waitin for a code arnt we

wohooo…

can’t wait to get home…..

geordie_lee 02 July, 2009 @ 12:00

cant wait eyes peeled

You folks may want to check this out! :D

More Home stuff! No idea when it’s being released though.

Bear :)

wen was the killzone update or do u mean the home updae is cool ????

It looks amazing, if we get the singstar space today as well I will never knock home in any way ever again I swear!

aspy_dan247 02 July, 2009 @ 12:04

yeh i was just looking at that. i cant wait

garycassidy1802 02 July, 2009 @ 12:05

Yea, imagine that eh, that’d be the biggest home update since… EVER?

Hopefully we do get the Singstar space today too but I’ll be content with the Infamous space and the Killzone stuff :)

dont forget the socom space also

Aww. My link no longer works. Oh well, we still have an incredible line-up of content today! It’s going to be ace! :D

do i need to join twitter to get the killzone code or just go to the site ????

i hope the killzone costumes ar free u get enough out of us if they are it would b wicked

i wouldnt be shocked to see another space cos they have been off for about 4 hours and it wud get them in r good books, lol

aspy_dan247 02 July, 2009 @ 12:09

nah there not free

go aussie dan fly our flag yay

how do u no if ther not free

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 12:14

Singstar news has disappeared so rule that one out already :p

garycassidy1802 02 July, 2009 @ 12:16

Wow, takin their time… I suppose it’s a small price to pay for this awesome update :D

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 12:20

@168 SeAn-Uk

A costume like that isn’t going to be free. It’ll sell in its droves…

we want a code …a code lol

Does anyone know if the SOCOM space has game launching?

Yeah loons right, all those people who missed the killzone competition will be going nuts for this, they will make tons of money off it

wud think so usa version does

Hope so as it would be cool for my clan to meet up in Home and launch into a game :)

also has a weird game thing but not sure wot it does or for unless its just to talk through tactics b4 going into a game maybe

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 12:28

Home’s online people

Nice one loon

garycassidy1802 02 July, 2009 @ 12:29

yayyyy homes back :)

Home = online
Code= ofline

POST THE CODE ALREADY…lol

up and runnin yeah

Nice video lol

signing in now yey

aspy_dan247 02 July, 2009 @ 12:37

so now they decide to add xi to the world map?
thats wierd

hmm had to re download the re5 space again interesting.

yeah i noticed the xi in map area too weird i wonder if it has new content too ?

Why are you guys hanging around expecting the code for today? It clearly says: “Over the next couple of days” in the blog post.

can someone upload some pics?

The tactitican helmet and shoes are missing when purchasing. They are not present in the wardrobe….

@187 Gekidami

The blog posted this article yesterday so today and onwards falls fairly well into the “next couple of days” statement. :)

aspy_dan247 02 July, 2009 @ 12:43

@187 gekidami,

the code is valid for 1 week only strating fron the 2nd of july
so i geuss we are just hoping it comes out today

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 12:51

Loving the first unlocks from the reaper game :D

Two medic costumes, male and female

is that in infamous or socom

garycassidy1802 02 July, 2009 @ 12:55

How do ya get the unlocks? I played it n got a decent score but nothing :(

Cool it unlocks new gear!

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 12:58

To those missing the Killzone head look in the female section… same with the boots

SniperChris 02 July, 2009 @ 13:01

No word on a code yet then..

£4 you never let that out the bag…

in which area are medic costumes socom or infamous, i cant figure out the socom game thing is it just a tactics planner ?

oh n wots phone for in infamous area ?

garycassidy1802 02 July, 2009 @ 13:11

On a sidenote with the killzone thing…

On killzone.com there is news post titled AI & Code

It describes AI Movement and has a few vids, but I was wondering if this has anything to do with the promo code that will appear on the site or am I readin too much into things?

Elliott Linger 02 July, 2009 @ 13:11

Hi guys,
Here is the Promotion Code you need to redeem to get hold of the giant Killzone Plant (well, dead tree actually…) for your Personal Space:

J7BH-C4BR-2RTN

————————————-

To redeem the Promotion Code, follow these instructions:

1. Sign in to your PlayStation®Network account.

2. Visit PlayStation®Store via your PLAYSTATION®3 system.

3. Select the [Redeem Codes] icon from the [Store Top].

4. Enter your 12 character promotion code and select [Continue].

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the promotion code.

NOTE: promotion codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.

————————————-

The plant will be in your inventory when you log back into PS Home.

And remember to keep an eye out on killzone.com for a chance to get hold of another Killzone 2 themed piece of furniture for your new Visari Throne Room.

Enjoy! ;)

...Show full comment

Hi guys,

J7BH-C4BR-2RTN

————————————-

To redeem the Promotion Code, follow these instructions:

1. Sign in to your PlayStation®Network account.

2. Visit PlayStation®Store via your PLAYSTATION®3 system.

3. Select the [Redeem Codes] icon from the [Store Top].

4. Enter your 12 character promotion code and select [Continue].

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the promotion code.

————————————-

The plant will be in your inventory when you log back into PS Home.

Enjoy! ;)

garycassidy1802 02 July, 2009 @ 13:13

yayayayayayayay :)

thnx m8 :D :D

loonytoon1982 02 July, 2009 @ 13:14

Aha thanks

weeeeeeee J7BH-C4BR-2RTN

Grazie

thanks

THX ^^

Akira_Tenshi 02 July, 2009 @ 13:19

An impressive update assuming it all works.

Spaces still too expensive, i mean €4.99?? C’mon…

thanks!! worth the wait

SniperChris 02 July, 2009 @ 13:23

When can we expect a code from Killzone.com?

TheChoubidoudou 02 July, 2009 @ 13:25

Got it! Thanks a lot!

visari code J7BH-C4BR-2RTN

Thanks, used the code!

RickyThomo13 02 July, 2009 @ 13:30

Nice 0ne.

aspy_dan247 02 July, 2009 @ 13:35

Just bought the Helghast Tacticians outfit but my helmet dont show in my head items…

HAZAR :D

RadioactiveMouse 02 July, 2009 @ 13:37

Thanks for the reply yesterday and great work getting the code up and going nice and early.

Look forward to seeing the Killzone.com code aswell. ;)

Nice one Elliott :)

P.S You know your posts are popular when you get over 200 comments ;)

@220

Your head and feets are female (it´s a bug being workt out)

thanks

I cant enter the code. Is it already gone or what?

Cool
but not for me :(
MfG

@rancor04: Could be it’s EU only? Not sure tho…

Thanks!