Posted

SingStore June Download Chart

Hi,

So what rocked your SingStar world in the month of June? Check out June’s global Top 20 Singstore downloads below.

Evanescence proved very popular again, occupying the top two spots, closely followed by a classic from Ray Charles and the Roxette Ballads songpack. Watch this space for next month’s chart plus the usual store update next week.

Nx

19. The Fear – Lily Allen
  20. Say A Little Prayer – Aretha Franklin
22 Comments
5 Author replies
Psicojacorral 13 July, 2009 @ 14:38

It’s Britney B***CH!!

Will the Roxette songpack be released as seperate singles soon? I only like the one song out of it.

Nina Scherer 14 July, 2009 @ 09:28
2.1

Hey – they should be released at the beginning of Auguust!

#1 – haha, I just thought exactly the same after seeing this chart ;D

Yay, awesome! I thought Evanescence would come out on top. :D

One more thing, Nina (sorry to be such a bother :P)

Could you please give whoever manages the singstargame.com website a nudge? It usually takes a week or two (or more) for the fortnightly updates to appear on the online catalogue. Right now the new section (http://tinyurl.com/ssnew) still shows the second last update.

Thanks :)

Nina Scherer 14 July, 2009 @ 09:32
5.1

Hey,

I know, I know. Unfortunately we’ve been having some technical problems recently which we’re trying to sort out as we speak. Please bear with us! You still have the blog though, right :)

Ninax

Can we have some lifetime stats for Singstar?

Also, any chance of a Singstar Home space? Live Karaoke on Home would be amazing! :)

Nina Scherer 14 July, 2009 @ 09:32
6.1

I’ll see what I can get me hands on :)

Psicojacorral 13 July, 2009 @ 15:58

#3, Jajajaja, yes!! Britney’s Power!

Any chance of getting Ghostbusters?

PortugasPanelas 13 July, 2009 @ 18:44

@number 5

I cannot get the preview videos from the website working with firefox or google chrome, can you? I never use IE so that’s a problem to me.

@Nina

2 requests, as usual :)
1) Updates every week and not 1 time every 2 weeks
2) Try to have at least 1 song in every supported language every time you update, that way everybody is happy

Nina Scherer 14 July, 2009 @ 09:36
9.1

1) This is actually not as easy as it sounds but maybe one day :)

2) Believe me, the guys are working on foreign language tracks all the time but again, it’s out of our hands most of the time what we can get for the store!

Hope this helps.

MairusuPawa 13 July, 2009 @ 19:10

Please, consider Evanescence as some kind of request to add more METAL (as a genre) to the Singstore.

I’m still suggesting Sonata Arctica, Amorphis, Within Temptation, etc.

Please please please bring out a Michael Jackson SingStar Disc. Like Abba or Queen. What better way to honour MJ’s music than to sing it?

VincentVendetta 13 July, 2009 @ 22:06

Please, can we get french-canadian songs?

NINA:

Thanks for all these updates, I know it must get annoying to have to respond to the same ole comments every week… but you’re doing a great job and we really appreciate it!

That being said… Do you know if there are any more swedish language songs in the works in the next few updates?

Thanks!

Nina Scherer 14 July, 2009 @ 10:32

Ahh, thanks for your lovely comment. Much appreciated.

It doesn’t look like it for the next couple, I’m afraid :(, sorry.

Midnite_Blaze 14 July, 2009 @ 11:03

The updates really seem to be getting better as time oes on – keep up the good work guys!

If possible Nina, could you please ask the team to add some more Leona songs and also look at getting the rights to some Mariah Carey tracks too?

Cheers! x

Interesting, only have 9 of these myself!

Don’t want to be a pain, but any chance you know when the winner of crystal mics is being notified!? Has Bonnie seen the finalists at all yet even? The suspense is killing us all!

Nina Scherer 16 July, 2009 @ 16:26
16.1

Yes, Bonnie has seen all the entries but I’m afraid I am not sure when the winner will be contacted, sorry. What I DO know is that we’ll be announcing the winner on Friday, 24th July so not too long to wait now!

Nice, now make a movie store for EU

Yay! It’s good to see these! I myself bought:
1. ,2., 4.,6., 7., 13.,16., 18., and 20. among many others!!

MakaiOokami 15 July, 2009 @ 11:21

Do the US have to wait till Singstar Queen is released to get Queen DLC? Man please pass some Queenly love on to the US!

xscapeguy2007 17 July, 2009 @ 13:05

Hey Nina,

well looks like Singstar Michael coming anyway !! I carnt wait, i understand that it will have to be cleared by the estate now.

Terry

Just wondering if there will ever be a way to put photos taken with the playstation eye on sites such as facebook or even get them off just singstar. I have some great photos of my mates and I but can’t do anything with them =/.
P.S. Bring on some more Dashboard Confessional =)
Thanks

WL2PMartini 25 July, 2009 @ 01:56

Please bring some Paramore to Europa!!!

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history