Watch the new Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End story trailer

With launch fast approaching, whet your appetite for Drake’s return

“Update: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End has an updated release date of 10th May, 2016. Read more here.”

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is almost done. The game’s launch is right around the corner – 27th April, 2016 10th May, 2016 in Europe and Australia and the 29th April, 2016 10th May, 2016 in UK and Ireland! Up until now we’ve dropped small hints about Nate’s final adventure. It’s time to finally pull the curtain back and give you the official story trailer! But before jumping into it, a warning.

We’re being careful not to reveal too much – but story trailers by their very nature contain some story spoilers. If you’re on a media blackout… what are you doing here? For everyone else, we have what we consider to be the best trailer in Naughty Dog‘s history.

Still with us? Good. Enjoy:

As you can see, there’s quite a bit at stake for Nathan Drake’s closing chapter. The team is working extremely hard to deliver our most ambitious game to date. I can’t tell you how excited we all are for you to play the final game.

There’s plenty more to show from now until release. We’ll be dropping new info, screenshots and behind-the-scenes videos on a regular basis. Until then, don’t forget to preorder the game or the Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PS4 bundle.

Until next time. Now, back to finishing Uncharted 4.

DN_011 DN_020DN_CO-OP_004
#07 - 20140604-0190#08 - Co_Op (5)
DN_011 DN_020DN_CO-OP_004
#07 - 20140604-0190#08 - Co_Op (5)

E3_2015_Mediakit_018

20160224 Uncharted 4 Story Trailer 11
2016 02 23 story trailer 001 - BLOG
32 Comments
0 Author replies

Stunning

Sold.

How DO the Naughty Gods keep doing what they do?
This looks ridiculously good!
That April 26th release date remark really rubs salt in the wound though…

3.1

well they are funded by Sony. you got to love how people think they are “gods” which is a stupid and disrespectful thing to say. If it wasn’t for Sony’s money you think they would be able to create something like this?

Carnivius_Prime 24 February, 2016 @ 15:05
3.2

Gods is a jokey anagram of Dogs and quite apt usage here….and you think anyone with lots of money would just have this level of artistry and skill?

I’m not sure why calling them Gods is disrespectful? Care to elaborate?

Also, calling me stupid is just a negative and inflammatory remark.
Can’t we all just get along, and respect (or at least abide)each others opinions?

And how does Sony’s money magically make something good? There has to be talent there as well surely?
I mean just look at The Order 1886, that was funded by “Sony” money and didn’t turn out too great.

Show more replies

I’ve ordered the 1tb console special edition and can’t wait. My question is are you still on target to release on 29th April??

HeatherSmokeFan 26 February, 2016 @ 07:25
4.1

They won’t answer but rumors are out there game is going to come out sooner I pray its true but Naughty dog won’t make any comments on it!!! I’m crossing my fingers it true if the rumors are true the release day is between March 9th and 18th!!

Gimme gimme gimme!!

this just looks AMAZING! cant wait :O

btw, the guy in the white suit has a damn long pinky xD

……………..holy [DELETED], thats awesome!!!

Pre-ordered (and paid for) this nearly a year ago….. soooo gonna be worth it!

/$$$$$$ /$$$$$$/$\ /$$$$$$
/$$__ $$ | $$_ $$_ $$ /$$__ $$
| $$ \ $$ | $$ \ $$ \ $$ | $$ \ $$
| $$ | $$ | $$ | $$ | $$ | $$ | $$
| $$$$$$/ | $$ | $$ | $$ | $$$$$$
\______/ |__/ |__/ |__/ \____ $$
/$$ \ $$
| $$$$$$
\______/

am waiting for this game

Carnivius_Prime 24 February, 2016 @ 15:09

One of my least fave things about modern gaming is the stories game developers force upon us when most of the time all I want to do is PLAY a game. And yet… I love Uncharted’s stories and characters so much (helps that I love the gameplay a ton too). Naughty Dog are just superb at all that (The Last of Us being another fine example). That was a great trailer.

warensembler83 24 February, 2016 @ 16:03

Great trailer! I loved the Uncharted collection (I had a 360 and had never played the games before), specially Uncharted 2. I liked the 3rd game a lot, too, but it was shorter and less gameplay-based IMO (more cinematic-based), so I will wait to see if I should buy Uncharted 4 on release or wait for a sale.

Oh no I can’t watch it I’m in work. Ah well I will watch it later. Can’t wait for Uncharted 4. It’s going to be epic.

Please no multiplayer trophies for this game :)

Oy vey, my shekels.

Keep up the good work. This looks amazing.

Oh damn.. Wish I hadn’t watched that. Too many pretty cutscene parts that deserved to be first seen on my 52 inch as opposed to my Vaio laptop :( At this point I’m unsure whether I’ll ever be hyped for a game after this in my lifetime.. This is the cream of the crop. Decades of gaming culminating in this work of pure quality.
There is one thing that has had me worried more and more though, coming closer to launch. The absolute silence regarding a co op mode.. Am I to believe the next gen version of Uncharted doesn’t have it while the last gen games did? That would be a MAJOR bummer on this otherwise work of perfection. Still hoping to be surprised by its availability in the final product..

Gloom12356776543 24 February, 2016 @ 20:10

Oh My GOD !!!!! I had an Orgasm :) :) :) not just best trailer in ND history but in the whole videogame history ! This wont be just a game of the year but best game ever ! (or at least until Last of Us 2 or next Crash Bandicoot game from ND arrive :) ) Cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I really hope they dont kill Nate. I would cry for the first time at a work of fiction if that happened.

They better end the saga off in a good way. Super excited over here.

Best game ever

Wow…I can’t wait for this game it looks fantastic

Great trailer.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history