5 new PlayStation Store releases you need to check out this week

Including Burnout Paradise Remastered, Pure Farming 2018, Q.U.B.E. 2

This week, return to Paradise City and ride legendary vehicles on Big Surf Island and beyond in sandbox racer Burnout Paradise Remastered, cultivate your dream farm and go global in Pure Farming 2018, unravel the mysteries of the Curse of the Pharaohs in Assassin’s Creed latest expansion or find out how to create a scientifically sound colony on Mars in Surviving Mars.

1. Burnout Paradise Remastered

Welcome back to Paradise! Rule the streets of Paradise City, Big Surf Island with an incredible roster of legendary vehicles with Burnout Paradise Remastered! Get back into the ultimate driving playground and set speed and destruction records all over town in this action-packed arcade driving game, now in 4K and 60FPS.

2. Pure Farming 2018

Imagine this: you own a little piece of land in Montana, but are dreaming of taking your business global, into Japan, Italy, Colombia or even Germany. Pure Farming 2018 is a management sim at heart, but you’ll also be getting your hands dirty and driving marvellous machines to cultivate your land. Decide which crops to grow, which animals to raise, and build your international farming business in Pure Farming 2018.

3. Assassin’s Creed Origins – The Curse Of the Pharaohs (DLC)

Explore a brand new part of the world and fight undead royalty in Curse of the Pharaohs, the third major expansion for Assassin’s Creed Origins. Find out what caused the Pharaoh’s Curse in the massive city of Thebes, as undead pharaohs are roaming the streets and slaughtering civilians. Hunt down key artefacts linked to each pharaoh in order to put them to rest.

4. Surviving Mars

What exactly would it take for humans to survive on Mars? In Surviving Mars, you’re the one who will find the answer. Building the first functioning human colonies on the red planet won’t be an easy task – you will need to find scientifically feasible ways to produce water, air and food in a deeply hostile environment, but the challenges is what makes the sci-fi strategy title so interesting.

5. Q.U.B.E. 2

Q.U.B.E. 2 is a vibrant first person puzzle adventure full of perplexing puzzles. Step into the shoes of Amelia Cross, a stranded archaeologist who has woken up on a strange alien planet. Using special gloves to manipulate the cubes around her and with remote assistance from fellow survivor, Emma, she will need to face an array of challenges to find her way back home.

• Why you should play it: Manipulate the structure of the world and solve brain-twisting puzzles in a gorgeous alien world.
  • Find out more:

New PS4 games

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store on your mobile, tablet or computer.

What did you think about this story?
0 Author replies
Alina_Ksarnova 12 March, 2018 @ 18:44

Ok i gotta ask what happened to Night trap 25th anniversary edition being released to European territories? It got released in the US store last year and was supposed to release everywhere else in October last year. Are we still getting it or shall i give up? Thanks and excuse my horrible english

I gave up and bought a sealed physical copy from eBay, completed it and sold it on again.

Such-A-Goonie 13 March, 2018 @ 12:07

Wow, I completely forgot about that game. I might pick up a physical copy, I guess…

JaxsonSerenity02 15 March, 2018 @ 03:19

This is a waist of space I got kicked for this crazy crap

jamie-sixtyfour 12 March, 2018 @ 18:46 Edited

Currently the video for Burnout Paradise Remastered is the Pure Farming 2018 video.

EDIT: Really excited for Burnout Paradise Remastered!!! Looking forward to 100% this again, this time on the PlayStation ecosystem. :)

Carnivius_Prime 12 March, 2018 @ 19:29

Aw I wanna race Farming vehicles around Paradise City! :D

[DELETED] can anyone explain why Devil May Cry HD Collection is not available on the European PSStore (Poland)? I’ve sent a tweet to Capcom, Sony PlayStation and to official DMC account but no response and I really wanted to grab pre-order.

It seems my last comment got deleted, so let me ask again – why there is no Devil May Cry HD Collection on the European PS Store?

MiseryPrincess 13 March, 2018 @ 21:53

Usually it’s down to the publisher not providing translations of the store page into that regions native language.

There was no preorder for the game in Europe for some reason however.

Can you put a bit of effort into this blog? The Burnout video is actually Farming Sim, and the Long Reach link doesn’t work. When you want to hire a proofreader/QA, let me know! :)

Well, The Long Reach isn’t out yet so I’m wondering why you’d expect the link to work unless you’re new to the PlayStation Store/Blog. Links only go live when a game is available to purchase or pre order

Don’t you think that with release date in just 2 days it should qualify for pre-order?

It is normally only games with disc releases that get pre-orders. This is to offer digital users the exact same product day 1 as someone who buys a pre order edition through a retail store.

Digital only games don’t have the same pre order incentives (normally) and rightfully so, because the copies will be available immediately on release day and will never run out so there shouldn’t be locked content for pre orders.

Plus you can’t cancel pre orders so it’s a big risk for Sony to put pre buys for every game only for someone to decide they don’t want it anymore when it’s not even released yet.

Having patience is a win for everyone when you consider these points

Carnivius_Prime 12 March, 2018 @ 19:30

I wants Burnout Paradise Remastered but I’s a lil poor at the present. :)

CluckNuggets 12 March, 2018 @ 21:50

This year is pretty freaking expensive, huh?

And where is “The American Dream ” then. Supposed to release tomorrow but missing as per usual. Off the U.S store I go. Bloody useless E.U. store.

I tweeted to the developer and they said it’s still scheduled for 14th March in EU and 15th March in AU/NZ.

Cheers. Will keep my eye out for it tomorrow then

It’s the 14th in NZ and it’s up on our store so it looks like they missed putting this release in the blog post.

Show more replies

i got DMC hd collection today on disc since only pay 20 pounds for game since it’s cheaper aslo be getting burnout paradise remasted on disc when it comes and play AC last dlc but why dynasty Warriors 9 and to isle have already been out? Anyway great week.

I’m a bit confused….

It says Earthlock will release on March 14th, yet when I click on the link the store shows that it was released January 17th 2017?

I bought it a few months ago in the sales, maybe its an updated version or it was only released in a few countries until now maybe?

Todesglubsch 12 March, 2018 @ 23:26

It’s an updated, enhanced, extended and more expensive version (+10€ / ? £) with its own trophies. If you bought the old version, you’ll get the new one for free.

Interesting. Cheers for the info!👍🏻

Burnout Paradise already runs at 60 fps on PS3.

Such-A-Goonie 13 March, 2018 @ 12:10

The Council looks really awesome. It reminds me a little of the Sherlock Holmes games. Definitely picking that up.

Question, though: are there any Arcade Archives / NeoGeo games coming up? The trophy list for Shock Troopers 2 was added to psnprofiles a while ago, but I guess that was the US version. Would love to see Shock Troopers 2, Cyber Lip, more Metal Slug games, etc.

jamestillett 13 March, 2018 @ 16:40

Yes there are available via the Japanese playstation store their is about 7 including shook troops 2 blazing star Samurai Shodown 3 there all in English as well as Japanese all you need is a Jap psn account

What is the sense of releasing a Physical disc version as a digital title as well when its preventing digital only titles being released i should of thought that,s rather bad business sounds like bad business to me

JaxsonSerenity02 15 March, 2018 @ 03:16

Wow you guys need to give warnings through the system for those who don’t always come online for this site. It’s kind of sad too how long will this update last is my question ?! I wanna play Fortnite !!!!!

JaxsonSerenity02 15 March, 2018 @ 03:17

I am mad I got kicked from my game over this crap

When is the new version of Earthlock going to appear on the store? The 14th has been and gone.🙄

Edit history