I announced a few weeks ago the next version of the PlayStation Official App. We have since then discovered an issue with the PSN sign in the current version (1.05). I want to thank all the users who took the time to report this problem and I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you all.
I’m happy to say that we have now released the new version (1.1) and the problem with PSN has been resolved.
What’s New In Version 1.1:
In My PSN:
- Sort your PlayStation Network friends by online status and filter them by presence.
- Search for PlayStation Network friends.
- View specific trophy details and compare them against your PlayStation Network friends.
In News & Blog:
- View comments and rate PlayStation.Blog posts.
- Write comments on posts in both portrait and landscape mode.
In Share & Discuss:
- View updates from PlayStation on Facebook, and Like, Share and comment on updates.
- View updates from PlayStation on Twitter, with the ability to Follow, Retweet and Reply.
- View and share videos from PlayStation on YouTube.
The application is available for Android handsets with Android version 1.6 and above (We do not support Android handsets with smaller screens including Xperia 10 mini) and iPhone.
You can update to the latest version directly from your handsets or use the QR codes below to go straight to the download page: